Chapter 10

Selena POV

After the whole conversation with Harry, it got me wondering what it would be like going on a date with him. Liam did say he could be ignorant at times, but a great guy. I'm not going to lie but that did confuse a little.

"Liam, you could of just gave Eleanor and I, a ride home"

"I thought a walk would be nice, gives me an opportunity to ask what Harry said to you" he looks down at me as I just shrug in response.

"Not much really, we just talked. Though, he did as me out to dinner tomorrow"

"He asked you out?!" He blurts out, widen eyes with complete shock written on his face.

"Yeah"

"Did you agree to it?"

"Well yeah, I thought it'd be nice to get know him. Is something wrong?"

"No it's just...like I said before, Harry has his days and I just want you to be careful, okay?"

"I'll be fine, no worries Li"

"Li?" He smirks, furrowing his eyebrows at the nickname I just called him.

"Yeah, it fits you" I smiled, playfully patting shoulder as he chuckles.

"Okay! I got the money, the ATM was acting slow" Eleanor walks up to us as we began to walk straight down.

"I guess now we can do more shopping for you Selena"

"Oh great, more money spent on me" I sarcastically smile as she shushes me, making us all chuckle.

As Eleanor was putting the money in her purse, she ends up dropping it on the ground.

"Ugh, really?" she groans of annoyance.

"Just pick it up El"

"Jeez thanks for the advice Liam" she rolls her eyes at me, making Liam and I chuckle silently to ourselves.

As she was picking it up, the money was soon swiped off by someone else, seeing it was a random brunette girl.

"Hey! That's mine!"

"Awh, does the young lady want her paper back?" she pouts before smirking, waving the money at Eleanor's face.

The girl had on ripped jeans, a leather jacket with a loose gray cropped top, and studded boots. Her hair was up in a half volumed-pony tail with a red bandana, and all the makeup on her face too.

I noticed a group of people who looked just like her, standing behind her with alcoholic bottles in their hands or some smoking cigarette. I looked around and noticed that we were in a bad neighborhood like where I use to live.

"Look I don't want trouble, I just want my money back okay? Now please give it back" Eleanor pleads as the girl just smacks her lips and smirks.

"If you want it, come and take it from me" she mocks, holding the money up towards her.

"Yeah princess, take it from her if you got the guys to" a random blonde girl with red lips smirks after walking over to us.

The blonde girl wear a red beanie, a white tight crop top, baggy jeans with studded boots as well. She had a tan handsome boy with jet black hair, styled in a quiff, stand beside her.

He wore a black tank top, ripped jeans and black combat boots. He even had one arms full of tattoos and both ears pierced which he also had a bit of facial hair on his firm jawline. He wrapped his arm around the blonde's shoulders, smoking a cigarette as he smirks and watches.