Chapter 7

Selena POV

"Are you sure about this, Eleanor?"

Eleanor and I were walking down the streets of Manhattan, walking by a few stores.

She waves her hand at me, not caring about spending any dime she has in the world.

"Nonsense, I can't always have you dress in sweats, you need to dress cute at some point. Look here's a store" she motions me into a random store.

Express? I seen their clothing on magazines before, it's nice.

We both looked through a few racks of clothing, and I have to admit, these clothes are gorgeous! But expensive!

"Eleanor, these clothes seems like too much money to be spent on. I don't want you to spend so much on me"

"Oh just relax, besides I want to. Pick out as much clothing that you like, I don't mind" she smiles sweetly before looking back a few pairs of folded jeans.

I sighed, moving a few racks before a red dress catches my eye, picking it up before holding up as I observe it. Wow.

"That's cute, would you like to try it on?" Eleanor suggested, smiling at the dress, I just shrugged as I nod before walking over to the fitting rooms.

Well I guess that's one on the list.

=====================

"It fits you perfectly!" Eleanor claps, shrieking excitedly as I look at my reflection of wearing a white studded dress she picked out for me.

"I like it, but don't you think it's too expensive?"

"What did I tell you? I don't mind at all, I want to do this, okay? No worries"

"Okay" I slightly chuckled, running my fingers through my hair.

"Now lets get that dress off, I set up an appointment for the both of us at the spa before we go the office"

"The spa?!"

"And the hair salon!"

"And the hair salon?! Oh no, Eleanor you don't have to-"

"I WANT TO! Now hurry, you don't to be late to see Liam, don't you?" She smirks, making me smile softly to myself as I look down at my feet, just thinking about Liam.

"Well he is cute"

"He's handsome, and a gentleman. You'll get to meet Louis's other best mate as well"

"Who?"

"Harry, I have to admit that he has the looks" she smiles, nodding as she texts on her phone.

"I guess so"

"Okay, hurry! Don't want to be late!" She tells me, waving her hands as she motions me away, back to the fitting room.

"I'm going! I'm going" I rolled my eyes, walking back to the fitting room.

Great, now I'll be thinking on who Harry is.

====================

Harry POV

I walked into Louis's office, seeing Louis chuckle as Liam smiles excitedly, trying to swoop his hair back.

"Woah mate, what's got you so hyped up?" I asked, sitting on one of the lounge chairs as he rolls his eyes in response before going back to his grooming session.

"Liam here, is excited to see Selena today" Louis pops up from his desk, walking over to Liam as he pats him on his back.

"I just want to look presentable, that's all" Liam comments, turning back to the both of us as he's fixing his tie.

"Is she really that 'interesting' as you say she is?" I quoted, cocking an eyebrow at him before earning a pair of squinted eyes from him.

I'm guessing she is.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Hey there!"

The sound of Eleanor's voice greets across the room as I rolled my eyes, standing up from my chair.

"My Babe" Louis sassed, grabbing her by the waist as he pecks her lips.

"Where's Selena?"

"Yeah, where is this 'interesting' girl, Liam wants me to meet?" I quoted, patting Liam's back as he, once again, squints his eyes at me.

"Oh Harold, she's not your type anyways" Eleanor waves her hand carelessly at me.

* SLAM *

We all turned around, seeing some brunette girl with a bit of ombré shown in her hair. She turns around with widen eyes, looking at the four of us, which by just looking at her, I was interested.

"Selena, you made it!" Eleanor shrieks, rushing towards her before grabbing her wrist and pulling towards us.

My my, this is Selena?

"H-Hey Selena" Liam smiles among as she gladly returns him one, moving her luscious hair out of her gorgeous face.

"Hi Liam"

"You look....wow" Liam chuckles looking at her outfit as she chuckles and nods at his compliment.

"Thanks, Eleanor took me out shopping"

"Well she must have found you great taste"

And she did look wow, as Liam said. She has on a light blue sleeveless denim shirt, tucked inside a gray designed skirt, black Adidas shoes, a black scarf wrapped around her neck, and she some black leggings on her amazing legs. Eleanor was wrong, she is my type.

I felt myself smirk, observing her from head to toe. Never thought Liam would be right on this one unlike many other girls he has talked about. She has what every any man would want, physically.

"Oh Selena, this is Harry. He's my other best mate" Louis introduces me to ravishing brunette.

She turns to look my way, she stood there giving me a small smirk as she waved her hand.

"Hello"

I smirked once more, walking up to her before taking her hand, bringing it up to my lips as I kiss her knuckles gently.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful"

Her cheeks soon bloom into a deep shade of red, staring at me. She looks back at the others before slightly smirking at me.

I could feel the burning sensation of Liam's eyes glaring right at me, probably Louis and Eleanor were too, but they should already know my game.

It's just sad that I'm going to have to win this one over, even if it means crushing Liam. When I want something, I get it.

And that something happens to be, Selena.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! 😄
A short notice on 'Garden Boy' for those who've been asking when I'll post it's next update, I'm still writing the next chapter so please be patient with me! 😋

SELENA AND HARRY MEET! 😃😳
What do you think will happen with that?

Liam, Jealous? A rumble or nah? 😝

TELL ME AT THE COMMENTS!

Selena's outfit is shown in the picture! 👗

This chapter is dedicated to @BritsAndTheIrish, for the cute and funny comment she posted at the last chapter. ❤

So what did you guys think? 😊

Please comment, vote, & follow.

- DAMARI 😜