one | school

"Zayn honey are you ready !"

"Coming mom !" I yell as I fixed my glasses , finished dressing up and doing my hair.

Today is the first day of high school yes my name is Zayn Malik I'm 16 years of age I was home schooled since I was 5 and now my mom thinks it's time for me to go to an original school so I can actually make some friends. Oh well , I have a feeling it's going to be the worst day ever.

"So honey I hope you have an amazing day and whatever people say , don't listen to them ok I love you and I'm only doing this so you can make a couple of friends and learn what school really is about."

"Thank you mom , I know what exactly to do I have to go or else I'm gonna be late. Don't wanna get in trouble on the first day." I kiss my mom on her cheek and I run to the bus as it's right in front of my house , I take a deep breath and keep repeating "everything's gonna Be Alright." When I get on.. all of the seats are full and the back high schoolers keeps staring at me , I just randomly sit in front with the little kids.

---------

After I arrive some girls keep checking me out which I get kind of shy because I've never wanted to have a girlfriend I don't know why , but I don't really have a problem with them. I run to the office and I ask the teacher for my locker number "1331" it's all the way down by the hall but whatever at least I got one.

Right after putting away half of my stuff some small blond British boy comes up and speaks to me "Hello , you must be Zayn Malik ? I'm Niall Horan and I'm here to help you out."

"Um .. Thank you , but I don't need help I got it from here."

"You're new here huh ?"

"Ugh yes , look I'm sorry it's cause it feels strange being in a school full with people I barely know."

Niall laughs and smiles "It's ok mate , I get you I used to feel nervous but I wanna let you know everything's gonna be ok .. Just don't mess around with the wrong people."

I smile and keep staring at people passing by "Thank you for warning me."

"No problem .. By the way may I see your classes ?"

I hand him over my paper and I can see him smile a little bit.

"Well Zayn we have the first 2 classes together and the last 3 classes. Oh and by the way there's some dumb jocks in classes who make fun of people but just completely ignore them and you'll get used to it."

"Haha thanks oh and what time do we have lunch ?"

"11:00 oh snap it's 8:44 class starts in a minute."

"What ugh I'm gonna kill myself !!" Niall takes my hand and we both run to out class as fast as we can the last bell is about to ring we than make it just in time , when we get there all the front seats are taken so we sit in the back. Some jocks spot us.

"Awe look ! Niall is boyfriends with a new kid !"

I look at Niall as he keeps staring at the jock who said that , "at least I can get one and don't got to be desperate enough." Everyone "ood" and as the jock was about to get up the bell rings and the teacher comes in.

"Welcome class , today we have a new student with us his name is Zayn Malik he was home schooled and now he'll be joining us so please try to make him feel welcomed."

"Hi Zayn." Some of the girls say

"Hi Zayn , Niall's boyfriend."

"I'm about to take you all to the principles office."

Right after Ms.Gilbert said that a guy with a hat on and a jersey comes in , beautiful brown eyes , perfect body .. Oh my god Zayn what am I saying ??!

He randomly keeps looking at me. "Who's this ? And why is he sitting behind me ?"

"Justin , this is Zayn please make him feel welcome."

He keeps staring at me and just says "Sup."

Oh boy it's gonna be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody ! This is my new Zustin fanfic , don't worry it's just the beginning just watch as you get to know ZAYN more.

Anyway enjoy your day ! And the next chapter is still gonna be in school , & yea lol.

Justin might've met Zayn but after days it's gonna be the best mistake he's ever made. I love you all Bbys 💘 take care !