thirteen | sleep>over ?

I'm sorry this was just too cute ^^ alright let's get on with the story babes
-----------------------------------------------------------

"And the winners are the Devils !!" The screen says showing off a score from 45-27

All of the football jocks than go on and get crazy .. Start jumping up and down and grab Justin and start caring him screaming his last name "Bieber ! Bieber ! Bieber !" I keep applauding for Justin and Lauren yells my name "Zayn look your boyfriend !"

"Lauren shut up !" I say yelling back at her since half of the people heard and I waved at them.

Lauren and Liam walk away together flirting while laughing , Harry and Louis are walking together his arm is around Louis and Louis is laying on his arm.

"Hey Zayn !" I hear my name and turn around and see Justin coming ..

"Hey you did an amazing job .." I say giving him a quick smile and walking.

"I know huh ? By the way um I was going to ask you .. Can I stay over at your place for a little bit ? Probably sleep over ? My parents went away and my ride already passed so ..?" Justin asks me and I'm a little bit shocked since Lauren is going to be staying over.

"Well um .. I don't know my sister is here and well we're sharing the bed so .."

"Oh never mind it's cool I can tell one of my teammates." Justin says walking away but I stopped him.

"Justin wait .. Never mind stay over I mean it's the least I can do .."

"Are you sure ?"

"I'm sure."

When we both walk to the car Lauren is on her phone "where the hell were you for the past 5 minutes.."

"Talking to Justin ? .. He's going to be staying over for tonight." I say and Lauren gives me a small mad look.

"Um .. Alright ..." Lauren says opening the car door and stepping in while I go in the back with Justin.

"Are you sure you're ok with this ?" Justin asks

"Trust me .. Never better." I say with a small smile

-------

By the time we arrive it's about 9:57 pm .. "Ugh .. I'll be up there in a while let me remove these heels." Lauren says removing her heels and falling on the couch , stretching.

"Alright I'll show you my room." I say to Justin.

"Perfect." He says showing off his smile and holds my hand .. We march upstairs while holding hands it's kind of romantic and I blush a little hard .. But why ?

By the time we arrive I go in and say "So this is my room." He stops and stares and sees all of my AG posters along with a pillow.

"Zayn .. You like Ariana ?"

"She's my favorite female singer why ?" I say crossing my arms.

"Are you kidding .. She's one of my favorite female singers too .. Just don't like to bring it up since most straight guys say that her music is for girls .. When technically it's for both boys and girls." I can tell what Justin is saying since it's kind of disappointing how today's world is.

"Yea .. I know it sucks .. But whatever haters gonna hate."

"Hey I'll be back i'm going to change in your bathroom alright ?"

"Alright." I say with a small cute smile and Justin looks back with a smirk

I stay quiet for about 15 seconds and Lauren comes in holding nachos , hot Cheetos and some beer what the hell ?

"Um .. Lauren it's a Monday night .. Why the hell did you bring beer ?" I say getting irritated since she's been here for only one day and she's already getting on my nerves.

"Look Zayn I'm sorry for being such a little bitch .. But tonight we're going to stay up and party for a little bit alright ?" She says putting everything down and looking right back at me waiting for a response and I just say "we have school tomorrow Lauren , people are going to wonder why me and Justin aren't both there."

"I'll call in .. Alright ? Plus you're a smarty pants .. Missing one day won't hurt right ?" She says wiping off the dust from my shirt. "Now go tell Justin.."

"Lauren this is dumb I swear to go-"

"Just go." Lauren pushes me out and slams the door right in my face. I do as Lauren says and I run straight ahead and see that the door is open .. Not really open but you can peak in a little bit. I didn't peak in. I just went in since I was getting mad with Lauren.

"Hey Justin Lauren said to-" I stop and stare I can see that he doesn't have a shirt on , nor his underwear ..

Spotted Zayn Malik saw Justin Bieber's holy ass and his beautiful bare chest where it shows off his cross tattoo and other types which makes it way hotter .. Sorry Z .. Learn how to knock before you enter.

"OH SHIT ?!?!" Justin says getting his jersey and placing it on his member and turns around to spot Zayn , which he can kind of see the pubic hairs and his V-line all wet.

"Oh my god ... I'm so sorry Justin , Lauren told me that we're going to have a fun night but I never meant to barge into you like this .." Zayn says getting out and closing the door .. He stands there for about 20 seconds and rushes back into his room and slams the door and stays there quiet while Lauren is all changed wearing small shorts , a top , and tying up a bun. "What was all that yelling about ?"

"I-I-it doesn't matter .. I'm going to change in the closet.

Zayn changes into his "Netflix & Chill." Shirt and wearing small black shorts showing off his knees. By the time he hears Justin comes in Lauren tells him I'm in the closet.

"Zayn what are you doing ?" Justin says giving him a weird look.

"Changing why ?" I say stepping out and checking out Justin wearing a white lined shirt , along with blue shorts and his hear all pushed back.

"Oh .. So you can come in and see me naked but I can't ?" Justin says coming closer to me.

"Justin that was an accident , shut up .. Lauren can hear you." I say pushing him back slowly.

"I don't care ... I mean what did you think ? Did you like the view Lauren wouldn't mind."

"Please do talk about me when I'm gone." Lauren says taking out the beers , all different types .. There's even some wine.

"So who's ready for tonight ?" She says holding 2 beers in each hand.

Oh boy it's going to be a long night.

--•.•.•.•--

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote ! 🌙

Anyway love you all updating again in like 20 minutes.

-Jared 🌙