five | bonfire

(6:00 pm 2 hours till bonfire)
-
"Ugh guys I don't know what to wear." I'm struggling so much since I mostly have home clothes more than party clothes .. It makes sense since I was home schooled.

"Just take a grey hoodie and sweatpants , trust me you will look really good ... Mostly good in anything." Louis says sitting on my bed feeding Harry strawberries

"Well how are you guys going ?" I respond questioning.

"The same we're not that type of group and trust me nobody is not gonna say anything I mean it's a bonfire not an event for Christ sake." Niall's just looking outside my window he says it's beautiful out here since you can see the moon even though it's not that dark.

"Oh well you're right .. Sure I'll just go in a hoodie and sweatpants but what if it's hot at night ?"

"Zayn .. It's almost October and you're really asking if it's gonna be hot at night ?" Harry says eating a strawberry.

"I was wondering how the weather was like" ... Also my favorite season is fall .. You know the smell , the leaves .. It's Halloween and most of all you get to stay in and watch horror movies I love that.

"The weather here is normal .. Also I'm gonna go to my house I'll come and pick you up in 2 hours I promise you we will be here for you alright ? Harry & Louis do you guys want a ride ?"

"Yes please .. And oh Zayn just tell us if you need time to talk to Justin awhile we're there .. Alright ?" Harry says

"Alright." I say with a smile on my face .. "Thank you guys it means a lot." (:

-----------
(7:52pm 8 minutes till bombfire)

It's almost time till the bonfire ! I've already eatin and used the bathroom and re-washed my face also showered .. I know I always feel dirty whenever I go somewhere.

"Hey mom so it's almost time for the bonfire I already ate and showered." I say with a smile on my face coming downstairs. She slowly comes walking up towards me and kisses me on my forehead.

"I want you to take care of yourself Zayn you know how over protective I can be .. Alright ?"

"Awe thanks mom and yes I'll call you from my phone if anything happens .. Just know that this is my first high school experience and I want it to go good."

"I understand honey .." She than hugs me. Then I hear a doorbell ring. I go running and it's Niall he's exactly the same dressed as me ... Not all Gucci.

"I'll come back early mom I promise alright and I'll be safe with the people I'm surrounded with." I go out running and I hear a last "I love you be safe !"

I wave goodbye to my mom .. And walk to Niall's car .. It's one of those cars where you can bend over the seat .. It's really cool since I've seen those type of cars in movies but luckily I sit in the front while Harry & Louis are in the back flirting with each other.

All we did in the car was laugh , talk and listen to today's hits mostly 5SOS my boys and by the time we arrived it was 8:13 pm since its all the way up to the creek.

"Wow .. It looks amazing .." There is about 80 or 90 people up here. "Come on mate don't worry we're gonna be with you at all times." Harry says wrapping his arm around me.

"You're gonna be safe around us.. Just don't drink anything bad." Louis says

"Now come on let's go party." Niall starts fake dancing which is kind of cute.

When we get there everybody is taking shots or drinking something and there's a lot of chattering there's also music but since everybody is talking really loud you can barely here anything. Also from here I can see half of the river falls. We all 4 go get something to drink , we all get apple juice while Niall gets a beer oh my god. "We said no drinking Niall !" Harry says taking the bottle away from him. "I mixed it with my apple juice don't worry I'm gonna be fine." He says taking it back. We all 4 have fun and laugh around for about 20 or 25 minutes I then put my marshmallow in the fire for my second s'more and finally put Hershey's and my crackers on it.