eight | i kissed a guy

"Luke ?!?! What the hell are you doing laying next to me !" I'm getting a bit freaked out because the last thing I remember was I was with Liam and that's when everything became dark ..

"Zayn don't look at me ! Alright I honestly don't remember anything .. But do you feel any different ? And we're both naked.."

"No ... But we didn't did we ? Yea I fell asleep and you came along .. Who knows right ?

Luke just keeps staring at me and doesn't say anything.. "Right !!" I yell

I than hear a small "alright you both need to settle down especially you Zayn."

Liam !?!?

"Liam !? What happened ?? Last thing I remember was I was dancing with you .. And I passed out."

"Alright settle down sit down I'll tell you both the whole story."

Zayn then takes a seat as Luke just sits there wondering.

"Alright so Zayn right after you passed out I kept trying to wake you up .. But nope I thought you were dead but I then kept hearing a pulse so I knew that you passed out... I then take you upstairs and lay you down in my bed."

I then stop Liam for a little bit "woah , woah ... This is your house ?"

"Yeah ... I threw a party while my parents are away." I keep checking out his room and he talks again .. "Umm .. May I continue ?"

I lay back down while Luke is leaning on the wall and keeps staring at Liam.

"Alright so after I come back downstairs I find Harry and Louis making a bet with Luke they all do shots.. Each one of them had 4. Now I know that Harry and Louis are safe since I drove them both home safely. Alright , after the shots Luke than gets vodka and drinks 2 glasses of it. He than starts flirting with this one guy and kisses him multiple times on his neck , then suddenly Luke passes out too and then the other guy just leaves him hanging there .. I than pick up Luke and take him up to my room and I layed him next to you Zayn."

I just stand there questioning myself .. "But how come we're both naked !"

"I'm actually wearing underwear." Luke says

"Alright .. Then why am I naked !?" I start to freak out while Liam just moves his head to the side saying I don't know.

"I .. Think I know what happened between us." Luke says.

"Luke please tell me ! I swear to god I'll never bring this up if you tell me the truth .." Luke than gives me a look and starts talking.

"Alright so right after you threw me on the bed I wake up a little bit but I felt tipsy and than I see Zayn laying next to me."

"Zayn .. Zayn .. Wake up beautiful eyes." I then shake Zayn and he starts talking.

"Oh me ? Beautiful eyes .." He than turns around and looks at me.

"You have the most beautiful ocean blue eyes out there." He than taps my nose and starts laughing. While I start laughing too.

"You know Zayn what happened 7 years ago , it isn't important .. What's important now is that I'm here with you finally speaking .. So tell me how has life been ?"