three | home

When I finally make it home I run up to my room , remove my clothes & hop into the shower. Right after I'm done I think to myself why would Justin do something like this ? Is he really that disrespectful around different people ? Or is he doing it because every new kid "deserves" it.

I dress into my comfortable clothing , gray sweatpants and a large Ariana Grande sweatshirt it's really comfortable since its DW themed. I then hear a knock and run downstairs. I open the door and 4 cute persons are standing outside with chocolate boxes , candy , food and redbox movies.

"Hello Zayn we come welcoming you with sweets , food and horror movies." Louis says with a sweet smile on his face.

I have a huge and greatful smile on my face thanking the lord. "Where did you guys know where I lived ? And thank you for all of this , come in !"

"Well we went to the office and we asked the teachers to give us your information or else we'll call the police." Liam says

"So they didn't even care ? They just gave you my information .."

"Yep." Niall says poppin the p

"Plus we felt bad for what happened , this time we will stand up for you if anybody or ANYTHING happens to you ! We promise we won't let you down." Harry was a little bit mad about what happened since the same thing has happened to him.

"Awe thank you guys , and you're welcome to come upstairs and watch some redbox movies and eat food !" We run up the stairs as Harry keeps smacking Louis' ass and says "Damn I wanna eat that" Louis turns around and says "Don't worry I'll let you once you let me give you a blow.."

"Ok you guys are just nasty." Niall says with a grossed out face.

"Relax mate , you know we just play around like that." A smirk on Harries face appears.

I turn around and say "y'all would make a cute couple , I don't know why you guys wouldn't date each other."

Finally we make it up to my room and Harry , Louis , Liam & Niall open up there mouths .. My room is full of Ariana Grande posters , 2 pillows of her , her fragrance and lotions also a calendar of her and 2 cd albums , I'm dying to get Dangerous Woman and bed sheets of her !

"Zayn ... This is goals .. I'm not really a fan but this is AMAZING." Liam says.

"I find it extremely cute." A smile on Harries face appears as he keeps staring at the posters.

"YESSSSS BITCHHH YESSS !!!! MOMIANA UGH FINALLY I FOUND MY OTHER FAN GIRL !"

"LITERALLY SO FREAKING CUTE ! I WANT ALL OF HER STUFF ! BUT I AT LEAST GOT TO SEE HER AT THE HONEYMOON TOUR !"

Me and Louis turn around and give Niall a bitch face .. "What did you say ??"

"Oh did I mention she's also my cousin ?"

-----------

"Louis quit yelling too loud ! Also you need to pickup your poocorn ." Liam says.

"It's called POPCORN !" Harry says

"Whatever."  Liam rolls his eyes turning around watching the movie.

"I'm sorry it's because I've never seen Paranormal Activity 5.. Nor any of the other movies. And I'm really scared.."

"Don't worry I got you cutie." Harry wraps his arm around Louis and cuddles him up with a pillow and blanket he also gives him a small kiss on the cheek.

I start saying awe and keep on FANGIRLING how cute they are together. "See this is one of the reasons why you guys should date !" Harry throws a piece of popcorn at me and I make it into my mouth. I look over at Niall who's eating his gummy bears and watching the movie , I press stop to the movie and all of them start complaining on why I stopped it. "I just want to say sorry to Niall. For attacking him when we barely met , I didn't mean to pull your hair."

"Same here Niall it's cause you didn't tell us Ariana was your cousin." Louis says while shoving popcorn and chocolate in his mouth.

"It's alright guys and Zayn you're all forgiven it's my fault for not telling you , your favorite singer was my cousin .. But Louis you've done this more than 5 times and it wasn't over Ariana !"

"It wasn't my fault you told our 8th grade math teacher he was hot !"

"Ugh whatever .. By the way YES I went to go see her at the Honeymoom Tour it was amazing , she also cried a little bit because while she was singing My Everything she thought about Grandpa Grande but we all comforted her." (true story)

I go over and hug Niall as I'm giving another apology since I've never fought over my idol with anyone else. And Louis also comes over and gives him a hug , we all hug .. actually everybody comes along and squeezes each other.

Right after we finished the movie it was 12:39 am

"... Guys don't we have to go to school tommorow ? It's barely the second day .."

"Oh my god ! You're right well I got to go home ! Come on guys I'll give you a ride home.. Oh and by the way Zayn , if you ever need anything I'm here for you .." Harry and Louis go walking out together.

"Same here Zayn we'll be there for you when somebody tries to do something bad to you. Now bye , I'll see you TOMMOROW... Guys wait for me !" Niall goes out running crazy as if he's about to miss the bus.

"Just remember what they said ok ? I'm also here if you ever need anything." Liam comes closer to me and I say " Thanks Liam .."

"You're real brave you know that right ?" Liam starts staring right at my eyes and keeps looking down at my lips.

I smile real hard right after he says that. "Yea I know , but don't worry I have you guys .. And you guys have me."

"Goodnight Zayn." Liam quickly gives me a kiss on my left cheek. I'm kind of shocked since he said he was straight ..

"I thought you were straight ?"
I say with a confused face .. He responds with "Maybe I am maybe I'm not for you ... Night Zayn." I'm kind of shocked since he said that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello luvs ! How are y'all I'm SO SORRY this chapter is so long I promise there will be shorter ones ,

By the way any opinions on ZIAM happening ?! 💕

Will Larry become something MORE ?! ❤️

Who shall Niall meet ?¿

Bye Luvs 😚💜 keep up till next time.

Word count - 1094

-Jared 🌙