nine | he

By the time I arrive home I go running inside my home and March right upstairs slowly.

"Zayn come down here. Now." I can tell my mom is upset with me .. I come down and I'm still naked , but I'm covered up in my suit.. And my makeup is kind of off not all of it is off.

"Look. Mom. I have some explaining to do I passed out at my friends house ... And nothing else happened I promise I came running as fast as I can-

"Zayn .. Don't explain to me right now .. I just wanted to tell you that somebody came to visit you.."

"I just didn't know what to do alright and the party was crazy and I didn't know what time it was and- wait ? Did you say somebody came to visit me ?"

"Yes .. He's been asking where you've been for the past 2 hours."

I just stand there weirded out since she's not mad nor upset and tells me somebody came to visit me ? Who could it be ? And why haven't they left from now ..

"Hi Zayn."

"Justin ... What are you doing here ?!"

"Well I came to check up on how you were doing.."

"I'll give you both some privacy." My mom says with a smile on her face.

JUSTINS POV:

Iv'e been here since 12 to check up on Zayn on how he was doing since our little talk last night. And I just wanted to check how he was .. but me and his mom have been talking about how school was for him and that I was just his friend but his mom didn't believe me.

Suddenly I hear the door quietly close and hear small footsteps go upstairs till Zayn's mom calls his name and that's when I hear footsteps coming down. I than get up and right after I see him coming home late .. totally undressed and his makeup smothered it kind of bothered the hell out of me because I want to know who he was with.

Right after his mom left we started talking ..

"So .. Um why are you at my house ?" Zayn says

"Oh I just came up to check on you , on how you were doing .. By the way why are you naked ?"

"Oh I - I - well looks like you were right .. I did find somebody." Zayn says with a smirk.

"Woah what ? Really what's his name ?"

"Um .. Why do you care ?"

"Look Zayn , I just want to know .. Please trust me , I won't tell anybody I promise you .. I'm not that type of person .. Not since I started to learn about respect and trust." I say with a look because I'm being super honest I'm trying hard not to be that type of person for Zayn nor anyone else.

"Alright fine ..." He than stays quiet for a minute and thinks about it.

"So ... Are you gonna tell me ?"

"It's .... Liam ..."

I make a weird expressed faced because Liam ? Really ? "Liam ... Liam Payne ?"

ZAYNS POV :

"Yes .. Why ? Is there a problem Justin ?" I had to lie to Justin nor he'll know the real reason why I was late and I didn't want to tell him because I barely even trust him.