eleven | where are ü now ?

He looks so freaking cute oh my goddddddddddd........ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------

 ❤️❤️❤️❤️-------------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His style ^^ Alright let's get on ..
------

I wake up the next morning by my sound alarm .. And stretch out and think how it's going to be today .. I have a feelings it's going to be different with me and Justin.

I get up and dress into white vans , light blue jeans , a white small shirt & a small button sweatshirt. Even though it's kind of cold outside I love wearing easy clothes during the winter.

I rush right downstairs and speak to my mom "hey ma .. I know you don't want me wearing any type of easy clothing but .. When it's actually winter I'll dress into something diff-" I stop speaking after I see who is it ?

"Hi Zayn !"

"Lauren ?!?!!" (Yes Lauren from Fifth Harmony my favorite.) 

"I missed you so much sis.." I say hugging her as tight.

"Oh me too.. But I can't breath." I say pulling her away..

"Sorry .."

"So Zayn , Lauren is going to be staying here since college offered her to stay here for about 2 or 3 months." My mom says holding her coffee..

"So this is what you guys were talking about the other day on the phone huh ma ?" I say crossing my arms.

"It was supposed to be a secret .. By the way aren't you happy to have me home for a little while ? We can go out together and have so much fun !" Lauren says hugging me again ..

"Alright Lauren I'd love to stay and yes we can do that later .. But I have to get to school early since being late isn't totally me .." I say pulling away and grabbing a piece of bacon I don't really like eating before school.

"Alright bye ma" I give her a kiss on the cheek .. "And goodbye Lauren ! I promise we'll do something later I promise."

"Alright bye Zee." Did she just really call me Zee ? Everybody actually calls me Zee so ..

"Alright bye !" I say waving out and closing the door .. I go walking to school which will take about 10 or 15 minutes but I won't be late.

---------
By the time I arrive I grab all of my stuff and run into Niall's direction .. "Niall ! Glad I found you now we can go to class together .."

Niall turns around and gives me a weird-smiley look "well you're happy about something ?"

"My sister is back haha .. Anyway let's go before the teacher embarrasses us.." We go walking and I go past Justin and he gives me a small smile and oh boy he smells really good but Niall doesn't notice thankfully.

--------

It's finally lunch time and I sit down along with Niall , while Harry and Louis are flirting with each other and Liam is on his phone.

"Hey guys !" I say in a happy tone than it suddenly gets quiet ... Harry and Louis quit talking to each other and Liam keeps looking at me while using his phone and drinking soda .. "What's going on here ?"

They're still quiet and don't say anything but they're smiling.. "Guys you're scaring me what is it ?"

Harry opens his mouth while Louis keeps staring at him .. "Well Zayn ... All 4 of us have agreed that you can hangout and be friends with Justin .."

"Wait wait woah ? What ? I'm confused ...?" I say

"Well ... On Halloween night he saved all 3 of us Me , Louis , & Niall .. "

"Wait Liam I thought you said you drove Louis & Harry home .."

"Ummmmm yea .. I lied .. Sorry."

"So the truth is that he saw us all getting wasted and we were about to get into a fight with some guys for hitting on Louis .. So technically Justin comes in between and saved us .. He took all of us 3 into the car and drove us home .. And he gave us a piece of gum so our breath won't smell bad .. He than said "I'm not really that type of rude person you know ? I'll never ever treat you guys bad ever again alright ? I promise you I want you guys to be safe so I'll tell all of my friends to NEVER EVER I mean never irritate you guys alright ? Also don't even try to tell Zayn this .. Cause it'll make me seem like a really good person.. And then me and Louis ran upstairs and fell asleep together."

"Wait .. So basically you're all not upset at him for all of the rude stuff he's done to you guys nor mad at him ?" I say

"Nope. He's forgiven. He's off our hate list."

"Not mine." Liam says taking a sip of his Pepsi

"Alright Liam .. Back to you .. Why would you lie to me ?"

"Alright look it was an accident I was trying to be a good person .. But I'm sorry alright ? By the way are you going to the football game tonight ?"

"There's a football game tonight ?" I say giving him a look ..

"Yes there is Malik. And we were thinking about inviting you since we always go together and since you're new."

"Oh shoot .. I don't know if I can make it tonight .. I have to talk to my sister about it ?"

All 4 British boys than give me an awkward look and Liam responds saying .. "I'm sorry .. You have a sister what's her name ?"

"Um.. Lauren ? Lauren Malik .. She's 20 Liam."

"And we're 18 she's not that old."

"Alright well I made plans with her last night so I don't know if I'm going to be able to go.."

"Just bring her with you .. We'd love to meet her." Harry says.

"Yes trust me it's going to be fun.. Just watch."

"Alright fine I'll text her."

: Hey Lauren I was wondering if you wanted to come to the football game tonight ? Please answer .. It's my first time. Than we can do something fun on Friday night.

3 minutes later I get an answer back.

Sis ❤️ : Alright fine .. It sounds fun you owe me.

Zaynnn 👹 : Thanks :)

"Alright she said ok ... I don't know what to wear tonight .. Nonsense just wear red and they'll let you in for free."

"Cool." I say with an epic smile

--.•.•.•.•--

Hello everybody I'm so sorry these chapters have been so boring lately but don't worry the next one will be fun :) I promise 😉

Anyway I love you all ! ❤️

-Jared 🌙