EPILOGUE

One year later

Scarlet's P.O.V

Cody takes my hand with the blindfold wrapped around my eyes, blocking my vision.

"Waaaait.... okay! Open!" I giggle and untie the blind fold, then take it off.

I gasp when I look around me. We were on a grassy hill, next to a mountain with the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen.

Cody smiles and pulls something out of his pocket. It was a black box.

My eyes widen and I couldn't feel my heart beating.

"Scarlet," Cody begins. "I am so lucky to have an amazing girl like you. You have been kind and caring to me ever since we were in high school, and whem I moved here, you were still friends with me and you even sent me letters. I still loved you even when you broke up with me before I moved here. So, will you make me the happiest man alive..." He opens the box and kneels down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

I didn't hesitate with my answer. "Yes! Yes! I want to!" He laughs and we both get up and kiss each other roughly.

And then we had our wedding, which was the best feeling I have ever felt. Then, came seven kids: Margaret, Charlotte, Jack, Brody, Amy, and David.

Yea, it was a lot of work. It also really hurt giving birth. "Yea, you were trying to get our of the bed and escape from the hospital," Cody comments, laughing.

"Shut up!" I tell him sharply. "I'm trying to finish the story!" Cody quiets down, but I still see the evil grin plastered on his face.

Anyways, then we got a dog named Husky, and we-- "HAD A HAPPILY EVER AFTER! THE END!" Cody yells. "Wha-" "I said THE END!"

"Okay, fine," I say, sticking my tongue out.

And we lived a happily ever after with a stupid idiot as a father of the house. "Hey!" Cody warns,  as if hes a child. 

"THE END!"

Read my new novel "Sexy and Mysterious!"