Chapter 1

'Kira!' Yelled Ms. Hale pronouncing my name wrong as always but I won't tell her that, I'm too intimidated by the powerful demeanour she had built around her, 'I'm going to be late for my meeting so you better have those layouts!' I quickly search around my desk locating the layouts for tomorrow's front page article 'here you go Ms. Hale and you are not late for your meeting it is at 4:00 and right now it is 3:30 so you will be right on time, I will also get maintenance to take a look at the clock in your office.'

As soon as the driver came to collect Ms. Hale and take her to her meeting, I left and headed home walking the 5 blocks to my apartment.

When I arrived my sister Alex was waiting on the couch, 'How did you get in!?' I exclaimed surprised as she retorted 'No hello how have you been to your favorite sister you haven't seen in a while?'
'Your my only sister! And I've been a little on edge, Ms. Hale is getting on my nerves she treats me like I'm some kind of minuscule person that doesn't have anything better to do other then getting her coffees every morning!! Like seriously if I could only show her what I can-'
'No! Remember what we have been through you cannot use your powers, it is too much of a risk. What is the rule?'

'When risks are taken, they cannot be taken back. What I can hear, see, do is- this is wasting my time seriously I am not 13! Why am I not out doing what Kal-El is doing I am meant to be protecting him. Instead he is out being a super hero protecting the whole world including me, I don't mean he shouldn't be protecting everyone, but I want to play my part in the world as well!'

'Well, remember when mum said your day will come when you will be forced into the world to become Kara Zor-El cousin of Superman? Well it hasn't happened yet, you will know when the world is reading for another superhero.' She finished.
'I have a flight to California in two hours I need to get to the airport' and with that she left, leaving Kara standing in front of the window watching the people and lights of National City.

Okay how did you all like that my first chapter of my first book! Yas! It was a bit short but it was just really introducing Kara! Anyway this is a supergirl and teen wolf fanfic! It will not be the exact series because all the books out there are based on the series so I'm going free but I will add some of the major parts but because it is a teen wolf fanfic as well and the teen wolf show has 5 seasons I'm not sure what season to kind of base it on like what is there enemy kind of thing, anyway please leave suggestions it would be a massive help and yeah!

Also if you have decided to read this far or have just skipped all of my blabbing on! I also need a cover I would like a very modern one with both a reference to Supergirl and teen wolf the title 'a heartbeat in the distance' so just DM me (or however you do it) the cover you make and if I like it, it might end up being my cover I will also give you a shoutout in the next chapter or so!!!!!

Love You all!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!