Chapter 6

Today is my first day!
Today is my first day?

I was trying to get myself to face the fact that I was going to school, again.
It's not really my first day.
It's more like my second first day! This just gets more confusing!

I wait in my bed for my alarm clock to go off, being woken up too early by my brain thinking of possible ways today could go totally wrong! I decided to get up anyway, putting on my jeans, blouse, blazer and heels. Then realizing that was an outfit I would wear to work I quickly exchanged it for a skirt, top and ankle boots.
There! Much more high school-y!

I walked out of my room not before taking my glasses off of my bedside table and popping them into my bag with all my books and stationary, I grabbed my bag and walked into the kitchen to find stiles fixing himself some cereal.
'Hey, morning!' He said looking up waving,
'Do want some cereal?' He asked.
'Yeah sure.' I responded shyly. Me, being shy! Never heard of anything so obscure, 'you work for Thalia Hale the most powerful woman in National City' I told myself reassuringly.

'Here you go, oh and Kara I can give you a lift in my car, if you want?' He asked passing me the bowl of cereal,
'Ah, yeah sure.' I responded nodding my head
'Okay, but we need to leave in-' he checked his watch '7 minutes if we are going to get to school on time, also I'm going to have to stay after school for the lacrosse tryouts!'
'Oh, okay, I'll just wait on the bleachers for you since I don't think I can trust myself to walk back to the house.' I said chuckling.
'Yeah, that might be a good idea, okay let's go.'

On the car ride to school Stiles was rambling on about his friends, and lacrosse, and how his best friend was captain, that he will introduce me and stuff like that. So when we got to school he headed straight to his friends while I walked slowly behind him.
'Scott, hey Scott!' Stiles yelled waving at a tall boy with brown hair and a gorgeous jawline if I must say so myself. Something was different about him, not just his dashing looks it was something else he just didn't seem fully human,
'Stiles! Have you heard from Derek abou-' he stopped, noticing me behind Stiles. Stiles following his gaze, he quickly moved to the side to introduce me.
'Scott, this is Kara she has just moved here from National City and is staying with us!'
'Hey Kara!'
'Hi! Well I better be going to find my locker!' I stated walking away from Stiles and Scott, still feeling there gazes on my back.

As I turned the corner into the hall where my locker was, I ran into a girl making her books fall on the ground, I quickly dropped to the floor to pick them up, being so use to doing these type of things for Ms. Hale muttering my apologies as she bent down to pick up the rest of her books. Her strawberry blonde hair falling over her face only to be swept over her shoulder as we stood back up.
'I'm so sorry for running into you!' I exclaimed.
'Oh it's all right. Umm just wondering but, who are you, because I know who everyone in this school is but I haven't seen you before!
'Oh, that is because today is my first day, so much for first impressions!' I chuckled.
'I'm Lydia.' She said putting her hand out for me to shake
'Kara' I replied grabbing her hand and giving it a shake. We then parted ways, me to my locker and Lydia, well I'm not sure she said something about needing to go find her friends.

My locker is number 44 which must mean good luck since my lucky number is four! I checked my time table that was sent to me via email the night before, chemistry first. This should be easy, junior chemistry, I think I got top of my class for that when I was a junior the first time round.
The bell rings and reaches my ears as I bend down in pain.

God! I am going to have to get used to that! I think to myself grabbing my stuff out of my locker and shoving it in my bag running off to the chemistry room. Don't want to be late for class on my first day!

I follow the flow of people into the classroom and take a seat in the third row, setting down my bag and taking out my books getting organized before the teacher came in. I saw the red headed girl, Lydia, the one that I bumped into before come into class and take a seat beside me.
'Hi again!' She said politely
'Hey!' I replied following suit.
Then in came stiles and his friend Scott, sitting behind my and Lydia.
'Hey Kara!' Stiles said as Lydia raised her eyebrows  as I said hello to Stiles and Scott,
'Do you two know each other?' She questioned,
'Oh yes, she is staying at our place, she moved from National City!' Answered Stiles.
'Oooo!! The city I've been dying to go, tell me all about it!' Lydia pleaded with a new found interest in me.
'Yeah, sure but how do you guys know each other?' I asked looking from Stiles to Lydia.
'We are friends, we go quite a while back.' Lydia said
'Scott you look kind of out of it do you need a drink?' Stiles asked concerned as he looked over at his spaced out friend.
'No I'm okay we'll talk later.' He told Stiles with a look on his face suggesting that it was something important.

The classes rushed by and soon it was the end of the day. 'Okay, Kara I am going off to the locker rooms to get ready.' Stiles yelled through the crowd
'Okay, I'll wait for you on the bleachers.' I yell back.

Lacrosse, I used to play lacrosse with Alex when we were little. I still remember the moves and how she would try to keep up with me.

A thought suddenly hit me.

What if I try out for the Lacrosse team?

I couldn't, it's an all boys team.

I could ask coach! That's what I'll do.

Hello everyone! Another chapter for you!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 150 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's quite good for a little book and an unknown author! Anyway I'm getting quite excited!

Just letting you know that this will probs not follow the storyline as much as I thought it would in the start, I'll mostly make it up!

Word count: 1151

Love you all

Read
Comment
Vote
💞💞💞