Chapter 1: The new girl

•Your POV•
Ok. Today's the day. I'm starting Phoenix Drop and that's a good thing. I grab my (g/c) glasses and put them on. I'm in _______ pjs and really don't wanna change, but I have to. The school is a no uniform school so I can wear what I want. I've got to make a good impression so I grab my soft _____ shirt, black skinny jeans and dark ____ pumps. I also grab my ____ (pattern) rucksack and throw my notepad, pens and works books they sent me in the bag. I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth and throw my hair into a messy bun. I take of my glasses and apply a small amount of mascara. I put my glasses back on and stroll downstairs.
Mum isn't up yet and we discussed it last night that I shouldn't wake her up just go to school. I grab the (favourite cereal) and pour the milk into it. I sit down at the counter and eat my cereal.
<time skip>
I arrive at school and people are instantly staring. Oh no.
•Aaron's POV•
I arrive at school and I see someone dressed in (outfit you chose in your POV). She looks cute but I can see she's a nerd. I walk past her and stare at her as I walk. She looks longingly at me; like she needs a friend. Then Emi walks up to her and introduces herself. Typical Emi.
I roll up the sleeves of my red hoodie. And walk to my locker. I throw my coat in there. The bell rings and I go to my home room.
<time skip to when in the home room>
Mr.Sikes said we can talk for a bit until classes start. I have no friends so I just pull out my note pad and start to doodle. My mind thinks about the new girl. Mr.Sikes didn't introduce her. I guess he doesn't really care. I look up from my pad and see a crowd around her desk. Only the nerdy kids are there so it's like a crowd of 5 plus her and Emi. She blushes when she sees me looking. I look back to the paper because I can feel myself blushing.
•Emi's POV•
I see a new girl all alone standing there in the middle of the playground. I walk over to her and introduce myself. "Hiya. I'm Emi. Your new huh?"
She's wearing a pale _____ shirt, black skinny jeans and dark _____ pumps. Stylish.
"Hi. I'm (y/n). Yeah I'm new" she says looking at the ground. Aaron walks past us stares right at her. "Who's that?" She asks. I tell her his name is Aaron and how he gets into fights all of the time! She giggles. We talk until the bell rings and go to home room.