Chapter 2: Laurnce

•Your POV•
Our homeroom teacher tells us to go to our first lesson. Mine is English. The boy that Emi introduced as Aaron shoves a notepad into his bag and gets up. Looks like he can't wait to get out of class. I also get up and slide my planner and schedule I'm my bag.
"Hey what class you got?" Emi asks
I reply "English, you?"  She sighs like its the end of the world
"Urghhhhh I have music. We'll see ya at break?"
"Ummmmmm sure!" I say. And with that she joins the "nerds" and they walk to the music class.
I run out of class.  I have no idea where I'm going! I try asking a few people for directions but they don't seem to hear me. I walk around the halls looking for my class. I notice a boy standing they're. "Ummmm hey. You don't know where you're going do you?" He says. "No" I say.  He asks for my schedule and smiles. "Hey! We have the exact same schedule!" He says excitedly. "Really? Wow!" I say.
•Laurence's POV•
I see the same girl walk past me 4 times. I ask if she knows where she's going and she says no. I guess she was ill or something when they gave us the tour of the school. I look at her schedule and turns out we have the exact same classes! Sweet!
"I'm Laurence" I say. She looks so confused like she's new me before. She does look kinda familiar
"I'm (y/n)" she smiles. I walk with her to English and she tells me about how she's moved from England to America. That makes sense why she's missed the tour. We see Aaron and he flashes a look (a mean one duh) at us.
"Hey uhhh Aaron's not incredibly nice ok?" I whisper in (y/n)'s ear. She nods, with a cute lil giggle following it