Chapter 8

you guys have wanted it. so here it is. the update ;)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Aarons pov]

sigh. I hate school. I have no friends and everything always goes horrible! its lunch time and once again I'm sitting in the music room eating chicken sandwiches and practing the piano. my fingers glide on the keys, a sweet melody entering my ears. I smile. music is my way of being happy. and talking to shu of course. thinking of talking to shu , I pull out my phone. I forgot I had credit. i message shu.

fc// hey shu

shu// hey fc

shu// fc i need you I'm all by myself and i don't know what to do

fc//ok shu calm down. don't cry. i wish i could hug u right now but i cant :(

shu//ok i have to go but i will be online later

i said bye to shu and put my phone away. i left the music room and walked to the lunch hall. people wishper and talk as i walk past. i finally arrive at the lunch hall and walk to the ice cream bar (yeah their school has an ice cream bar. jelly?). i buy a mint choc chip ice cream and sit down at the closet table. i see (y/n) sitting by herself. i walk over to her and sit down. "hey?" i said anxiously.

"oh hey" she replied gloomly. i smiled and sat. we began to speak.

RINNGGGGGGGGGGGG

The bell.

"well see ya later..." she said. (y/n) got up and walked of. i did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey buds! sorry for the short chapter and the non-update in a while. i'll try to get a chaper a day but if i cant i sincerely apoligize.

well love ya all

and thank you for reading my story

thatorang3deer xxxx