Chapter 4: i can do this

•Aaron pov•
I see (y/n) at her locker. Her long (h/c) flows down her back. She looks beautiful...wait WHAT?! Am I falling for her? Ahhh
I take my bag out of my locker. Everyone else pushes past my and leaves school. (y/n) stands leaning against her locker, staring at her phone. She keeps pulling faces. Should I go ask if she's ok?? My phone vibrates and I get a text from my mum (perfect timing mum -_-)
Mum: Aary~poo, when are you gonna be home? X
Me: I dont know mum, I'm still at school
She didn't reply. I look up from my phone and see a tear roll down (y/n)'s check. Ok im gonna ask her if she's ok... You can do this Aaron. I walk over to her locker.
"Hey, are you ok?" I ask. Phew you did Aaron. She blushed a deep red. And shook her head. More tears streaming down her face.
She slid down and sat on the floor, leaning against her locker. I sat down next to her.
She began to speak. "M-my mum and dad had another argument. My dads packed up his stuff and he's... L-leaving" (y/n) said sadness lurking o her voice. I put my arm a around her and she started crying more.
----------------------------------------------------
(sorry for the short chapter. Im really struggling to come up with a way to make this good. Updates are coming just gonna take a little bit longer than expected. I love you all and thank you for reading my story xx)