Chapter 5: friends

{Your pov}
Aaron put his arm around me as I cried. I told him about my family issues. I know we haven't ever spoke but I needed to get it of my chest.
After I told him about my dad and mum we were silent for a good minute or two. I decide to break the silence. "You know, everyone says to stay away from you.." Good one (y/n). You had to say that! He giggled. "Yeah I know. But no one gives a chance." He said frowning.
I smiled. And nodded. I looked up at the clock on the wall. 3:45. "Hey you two! Move it schools over!" A teacher yelled at us. We got up and Aaron walked over to his locker to get something. I picked my bag up from the floor and walked out of the school.
I heard footsteps coming u behind me. I turned to see Aaron. "Uhhh hey mind if I walk with you?" He asked stuttering. "Sure" I said. He smiled. He looked all cute and hug.... WAIT AM I FALLING FOR AARON. NOOOO!!! I coughed. He giggled. "What?" I asked
"You just froze for like a minute." He said. I giggled and apologized. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out from my back pocket. It was a text a from FC. (Uhhuh Aphmau isn't here so you kinda taking her place)
FC// hey shu im not gonna be able to play until later. Dont take any caves without me ok?
Shut// dont worry I won't be on till later anyway. And I won't so ◠‿◠
I see Aaron put his phone in his pocket.
We spoke until we had to go our separate ways.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for the short chapter and me not updating in forever. I've just got things going on. I'm trying my hardest to update. Love you my mellows 💜