chapter 7:

~(Y/N) POV~

A new day. it sucks that FC is only my online friend because right now I'm incredibly lonely. I walk on the pavement that leads to school. sigh. I see some people about my age at the bus stop. "laurnce...?" I asked. the boy turned and faced me. "oh hey (y/n)!" he replied happily. I was about to ask if he wanted to get the bus with me but the bus pulled into the bus stop. I sighed. "c'mon!" he said. I smiled as we climbed abored the bus.

there was barely any seats at the front of the bus so me and laurnce had to sit at the back. someone was also sitting there. it was aaron. I wanted to say hi but I new it would be awkward if I did. I sat down next to laurnce and we began to speak about what we did last night.

~timeskip to lunch~

I sigh. Laurnce had gone to football practice and once again I was by myself. I never new what to do in these situations. I'm always by myself. I wobbled over to a table and sat down. i wanted to cry but i new i would be judged. i rest my head on the table and sigh.

a group of girls walked up to me. "like ohmygod!" one said "She totas adores me!". they stopped theyre girly giggles  and stared at me. "urgh. hey potatoe!". i pointed at myself. "you've been hanging out with laurnce right?"

"uhhh y-yeah..." i awkwardly replied.

"well stay away from him okayyy" the girl said

she wasn't asking me a question. she was being incredibly sarcastic. but i knoded and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

urghhhhh sorry for no update. i kinda forgot about this book