chapter 11: the ending

Finally! The boy ... The boy I love ... Is mine!
Aaron held my hand, squeezing it every now and again, reminding me I was his. I blushed a lot.
As me and my boyfriend walked out of school, I saw an orange furred me'fwai ... Kai.
His cheeks were stained with tears and his eyes bloodshot red.
He looked at me and quickly ran of.
I looked at Aaron and he looked back. He's goofy smile still plastered on his face. Seeing him happy, made me Happy.
Aar// come on, let's go get food
I nodded. I wasn't really hungry but aaron had told me that he refused to eat lunch. So I walked with him.

As we walked nearer to Kai - and the exit - I saw him shaking his head. he quickly turned and ran out of the school, tears streaming down his face the whole time. A realization hit me. I thought back to when I opened my locker and found the letter from Aaron.

- flash back -

I opened my locker and saw a pink note inside it. I picked it up and read it. Smiling, I put the pink paper in my back pocket. Getting out my blue text bocks, a piece of white paper fell to the floor. I never left sheets of paper by themselves in my locker. I bent down, picked up the paper and read it:

"Hey (y/n), if you're reading this then I need to tell you something. I love you. I need to be with you.  Please ... Please meet me at the tree behind the school"

- end of flash back -

Thinking of the note, I soon realised that the handwriting was .... Kai's

I sighed and looked up at Aaron.

Aar// babe .... you ok?

you// kai ... he ... he liked me ... look

I handed him the piece of white paper that I put in my bag. Aaron frowned. He asked me to never leave him ... To be with him. I nodded. I loved him and would never leave him. He was the boy I've been wanting to date ... Ever since I met him.