Dancing with the Devil

Harry

Bodies moving, gyrating, grinding. Sweat and glitter and fog everywhere. Thumping, pumping, ear bleeding music, barely heard over the screaming, yelling, partying wizards.
It was thousands of wizards, all dressed in costumes and get ups, all masked up for Halloween. Some were easy to identify, Ginny with her red hair trying her hardest to grind on me as a muggle version of a witch, Ron with his lenky body topped with carrot hair slowly dancing in a batman costume, with a short bushy haired brunette *cough* Hermione *cough* dressed as Cat woman (I wonder who thought of that 😂😂). So many people here were dressed as me, with obnoxiously large lightning scars and bushy black wigs, and over the top round glasses, the only one I could recognise was Darren Chris, who I only recognise because of his douchey guitar and cheesy lyrics he tried to add the the already awful music. Some were dressed as death eaters (it is Halloween after all), but the only one game enough to dress as Voldemort was Joe Walker, who was horribly trying to dance with Brian Rosenthal attached to his back dressed ridiculously like Professor Quirrel from my first year. I could barely see in front of my face, my eyes hurting from the contacts I had in. Obviously I came dressed as Daniel Radcliffe. If anyone played me in a movie, I'd want it to be him. I had blue contacts in and everything, grew my beard out a little bit, combed my hair neat using a spell, oh and you know, a bit of makeup here and there.

"Hey there hot stuff." I heard a deep voice from behind me, his breath on my neck as he began to slowly dance behind me. He felt good, so despite my better judgement I lent back into him and allowed us to slightly grind as I let the atmosphere consume me.

The mystery man was gentle, never fully putting his crotch on me, but just enough so I knew he was enjoying the game. I could feel each movement of his mouth as he slowly moved along my neck and collar bone, creating goosebumps at the soft, caressing, yet some how extremely evocative heat of the slight brush of his lips on my skin as he sang along with the music, a voice deep and harsh, not pleasant, but not unpleasant either.  I wanted more then just the slight brush of his lips, the tingling sensation spreading throughout my body, in one particular spot primarily.

His hands travelled from my hips, to running strongly up my arms and legs. A complete contrast to the feeling of his mouth. On the one hand (or mouth I should say) he seemed calm and gentle, on the other he was passionate and strong and determined. I was so engrossed in the feeling of his body against mine, every touch and graze of his skin, that when he pulled off, I almost fell on top of the Harry behind me, who in turn attempted to grind. I looked desperately for the one I was with, craving the feeling of his touch.

I sulked away into a corner, hoping to spot something or someone who seemed like my man, but to no avail. The music turned slow and my heart beat along side it. I wish he was hear to show me if he was just as good at slow dancing as he was a grinding. Steady throbs moved on my arms and thighs and back from wear his hands had gripped, and the hair on my neck stood up from where his mouth teased me. 

Where was he? Who was he?
I wish I had opened my eyes for a second just to see who he was or how he was dressed.  I really really wanted to go back.
"Didn't miss me too much did you?" A familiar voice coming from my left made me jump. I took a look at my mystery man, but I had no clue who it was. He was in a bright red tank top with matching skinny jeans, a tail sticking up behind him (obviously using LeviOsa) and he had horns that stuck out from the top of his mask. The only part of him I could see was his chin, it was pointed but not too much, just enough to make me imagine what it would feel like digging into my skin. Even his hair was covered, in a black wig that was to the length of his shoulders. Oh his shoulders, so defined in that tank top, I could just imagine myself trailing my fingers from his shoulders, down his slightly pronounced arms, then back up, down his chest, which that shirt left nothing to the imagination.
"Wow you did miss me."
I was slapped right out of my thoughts, realising my hand had in fact been doing those things and had now settled between his chest. I was not removing that hand.
"Well, you did leave so suddenly."

"I had to.... Readjust." My face turned red at that smirk. I recognised him, but I still couldn't put a name to the face.
"I am so sorry but I honestly cannot figure out who you are."

"Well then, Potter, you have the night to figure it out." A sneer, he legit sneered at me before shooting a wicked grin.

"Well then... Satan, take off the mask."

"Yeah no, I think we should go to the dance floor."
The conversation was difficult, speaking on how we had to yell everything to be slightly heard over the music, but it was worth it. This boy was hot.

He was much less gentle this time, I could feel exactly why he had to readjust. He was pushing every millimetre of his body against mine, his right leg between mine, and his chest latched onto my back, as we basically dry humped on the dance floor. I could feel that he certainly wasn't a small prize, his junk finding my crack over and over again, rubbing between my ass cheeks and then on my leg and then back on my ass. I was thankful for the loud music as he would have heard me moan a few times. His hand had somehow travelled around my front and he was groping my bulge. I had my left hand on the back of his neck to keep my stable, while my right was on top of his one on my crotch. He kissed my neck, definitely leaving marks as he found spots I never knew could feel so good, and then bearing his teeth along them. Our bodies instantly in sink and I wanted to turn this dry humping into just plain dirty humping. I wanted to rip off our clothes and feel him inside me. God I needed him. My knees were weak and my breath was shaky, each movement of his body corresponding to my own. I wanted to feel what it would be like if there were no people, no music, just us.