Weird

Third Person

There is only one word used to describe how the boys felt, and that word is weird.

Draco was confused and flustered because he never expected the boy who lived to kiss him willingly. The time before was different, he wasn't Draco, he was a mysterious devil come to corrupt the angle of the wizarding world. Now it was weird, he was himself and he was with Harry and Harry was kissing him back to test if he felt something.

Harry also felt weird, but because it was Malfoy, his sworn enemy. He was kissing someone who stupefied him and broke his nose. Someone who bullied him and his best friends for years...

Despite how weird it was.

Despite how wrong it was.

It was oh so right.

Tongues danced with each other, neither searching for dominance, just allowing them to be equal in the kiss.

It felt like hours had passed before Draco pulled his lips from Harry's to take a deep breathe. Both were panting. Draco could do nothing but study Harry's calculating face, the green eyes staring at the floor as he bit his lip, driving Draco crazy.

What caused Harry to be pulled out from his thoughts was Draco's hot breath against his ear.

"So what's it to be potter"

When Harry finally looked into Draco's grey eyes, the first thing he noticed was that they were no longer cold and withheld. Draco was allowing Harry to see everything, his pain, his worry, his fear, his judgment, his confusion.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy." Harry said sternly.

"Yes." Draco almost whined.

"Will you come up to my dorm room and fuck me until I can no longer process real words." Harry said confidently. Trying to make Draco stutter or nervous or surprised, or something unexpected that Harry would normally never see on the boys face.
Harry obviously failed. Draco had played out every scenario that could occur in his head. Of course he thought of this one. Draco just through Harry his signature smirk, running his pointed fore finger roughly along Harry's jaw, flicking it off his chin.

"That could be arranged." Draco swished off, flicking his robe in a sarcastic shit matter, as Harry trembled with a mixture of anticipation and fear, because Draco didn't even ponder Harry's statement for a moment.
He quickly shook his head and trotted up behind Draco.

"That... That's not the way to my dorms."

"Harry James Potter. I am not going to allow your stupid 'friends' (of course Draco added the finger quotations) to ruin our fun before it started. I'm just going to cut into your dorm through the room of requirement."

"Wait... That's a thing?"

"You seem shocked Potter. I know you knew the purpose of the room."

"But it can create short cuts into dorms?"

"Well only if I know the password, and if I belong to the house, which I don't. But you do." Before Harry realised what happened Draco had pulled Harry into the RoR, which had a stairwell that leaded them right up to the fat lady... Some how... Without them being anywhere near the tower or the hall to the tower.

Harry was so shocked it took Draco clicking repeatedly in front of his eyes before he realised they were at the portrait.

"Dumbledore..." Harry mumbled and the fat lady swung open, directly into Harry's dorm room. This is weird. No one was inside so Draco cast a spell, causing the RoR to disappear and locking the Gryffindor dorm.

Without warning, without hesitation Draco had pinned Harry back against a wall. Draco must really like walls... Harry thought. And Harry thought correctly. Draco started sucking, biting, licking Harry's neck, leaving Harry a moaning mess when he could feel the beginning of a mark forming itself, right where it would be visible to the rest of the world.

"Mine" Draco growled into the mark. Of course this terrified Harry, but boy oh boy did it also turn him right on.