Horizontal Dancing

Harry

He flipped me quickly, facing me next to him. We were still being jostled by people around us, still being rubbed by our classmates, but I couldn't care less because I looked into his silver eyes, such a strange colour, but beautiful nonetheless. His face spread into an evil grin, perfectly matching his costume, and I felt my body shiver with fear and anticipation.
"May I?" He looked me directly in the eyes, unwavering, the evil grin not faltering, and before I could reply his mouth was on mine, encompassing my face in his hands. My body felt weak as his became stronger, pulling me along with him, not once detaching our mouths from each other. He was taking me out of the room of requirement (where else did you think the party would be?) and into an almost empty classroom, it was in fact filled with other kissing couples. Funnily enough I think the guy was Malfoy, maybe someone dressed as Malfoy as that looked like a blonde wig, and the girl was dressed as me. My devil let go of me to breath and pushed me against the wall, and he looked at the couple on the desk, and laughed.
"Oh the irony."

"What irony?" I chuckled, his evil laugh scaring me.

"You'll find out soon, Potter." And we were kissing. More passionately then before, the grinding better as I could feel his crotch on mine, my entire body flooding with the heat. Merlin he was sexy.

What felt like hours past when we disentangled ourselves from each other, I could marks from where his mask had pressed against my face, and I could see hickeys shinning on his torso and neck from where I literally tore his tank top in half.
I wasn't any better, having my pants around my ankles, and my shirt somewhere else, the other couples having left ages ago when we were getting heated. His lips were swollen and he appeared as if he was struggling to stop himself from going back on top of me.
We somehow were moved on top of the teachers desk. I let myself lie completely down and breath, as he was pacing.

"Can I... Could I suck you off?" His voice broke the silence, and I couldn't help but laugh at the straight forwardness.
"Well, you are a bad boy."

"You have no idea Potter."

"Maybe I would if you would tell me."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Why not..." I groaned and I could here him chuckle.

"Because Potter, I've wanted to do that since first year, and you will not let me do exactly what I want to do if you knew who I was and what I've done." His breath was suddenly over my crotch, and I felt him pull down my trousers. I was only 5 1/2 inches, so I was nervous. He didn't seem to mind though, speaking on how my entire length was inside his mouth within milli seconds. The pleasure taking over my body instantly, and the surprise forcing me to sit up suddenly, causing my devil to gag and laugh, and each movement sent my body into ecstasy. It's hard to describe the feeling, try putting your finger in your mouth, and suck strongly on it, it felt like that, only imagine that on your clit. Fucking hell, Satan knew how to party. It took all I had not to buck against him a million times.

He seemed to enjoy it more then me though, which in itself turned me on further. He was somehow smiling, despite his mouth being around my cock, and his eyes were closed in complete concentration, and each time I hit the back of his throat his hands would grip me tighter, as if he had a G-spot in that very spot.
I was almost there, and he knew it, his sucking becoming more intense, waiting for his prize for doing such a good job.
My entire body released as I came in his mouth, him swallowing every drop. Haze clouded my mind, it was euphoric, the best orgasm of my life, and I have actually had sex (Ginny obviously).

My devil continued to kiss my lower half, him slowly drawing his kisses up my thighs and around my stomach. I was completely naked in a classroom, I couldn't be more exposed, but I honestly couldn't care less if Professor Mcgonagle walked in here screaming. I was being pleasured, and I wanted nothing more then to return the favour.

His hands skirted along my stomach, tracing my faint inkling of abs, and featherly touching my scars. A kiss planted on each one, turning the most sexual experience of my life into one of obvious romance and seduction.

"You're beautiful Harry Potter. Each scar" kiss "each bruise" kiss "each muscle" kiss "each and every part of you" long mouth kiss.

Sparks shot through my body, I felt completely at ease, comfortable, I felt loved despite this being the first night I've been with this guy, even though it feels like I have known him forever.

I allowed his tongue to control my mouth, I was completely submissive, and I think he realised this as he removed his own pants and started to grind me. This was sex, oh god this was much better then sex with Ginny.

You see readers, sex doesn't always mean penetration, it could be just two naked people rubbing them selves on each other. I massaged Devils back, and he moaned as I drew soft circles on the base of his spine, as his hips trust against mine.
Cock on cock was so hot I felt my body rise and fall against his, without the need to think. We were connected, no pain, no force, just plain instinct and sex. I didn't know him but I felt like this was always supposed to happen, me and this devil. Golden boy and lucifer. He came between my legs, the warm sticky sensation better then anything I could imagine, the heat of our sweaty bodies entwined, I could imagine carton squiggly lines dancing above us.

"Please. I need to know who you are."

"You'll hate me."

"After that, I couldn't hate you if you were Voldemort himself."

"But I was his follower."

"Are you still?"

"No..."

"Did you choose to be?" I forced him to look me in the eyes. His were full of tears, the silver shining bright from a mixture of water and euphoria.

"Not really."

"Show me the mark then." He shaked and sat up, straddling me in nothing but his mask.

His arm slowly, and not so steadily, lifted up. And I could clearly see where he had applied makeup over his dark Mark. A wand found its way into his other hand, as he cleaned up our abdomens and his makeup. The mark was faded, but clearer then the sky after a storm. The black strong against his pale skin.

Bringing his wrist to my mouth, I kissed the tattoo. I traded each line with my lips, allowing him to feel my tongue flicker against the snake.

"Why are you treating it so nicely? It's the mark of a killer." 

"It's the mark of someone who survived a war in the way they could. It's not a tattoo to me, it's a scar."

"My family were strong and faithful servants to the dark lord."

"Were you?"

"I was to my parents."

"Then you were to them. Not Voldemort."

"But you will still hate me."

"No I won't."

"How can you be sure."

"Because I haven't felt that good since.... Since well ever!" I laughed. His face turned almost as red as the mask, and he came off of me. I stood next to him, not even noticing our nudity. He took one of my hands in both of his, and I watched as he slowly closed his eyes.

I reached for the mask...