You!?

I was expecting Blaise, Goyle, or any person from any house whose family fought on the side of Voldemort. I mean, they were never really mean to me, they just followed the crowd, which just happened to be lead by...

"MALFOY!?"
I stumbled back, unable to comprehend. I should have probably figured it out, but God damn, I still didn't consider it. The boy I hated had just had sex with me. I know that's not a super awesome sentence, but I'm in shock, give me a break. My body feels like I haven't showered in years, my nudity suddenly very obvious, and my sweat coated skin starting to become clammy in the still, dark, deserted classroom. I covered myself up as best I could, shuddering, my stomach wanting to collapse in on itself and allow my body to concave.
The stupid Voldemort blower just had to... No I'm not going to think about it.

"Potter, wait."

"Don't... Don't look at me, don't speak to me, just shut up and let me compose myself." I couldn't look at him, the awkward moment churning the air into thick butter. I started to reach for my discarded robes...

"I knew this would happen" it was almost as if he was more bitter then disappointed.

"Well you should have. Merlin damn it Malfoy. How dare you... How dare you touch me. How dare you put yourself onto my body. You made my living hell burn just that much hotter."

"At least I didn't treat you like you were special."

"Yes you did. You always did. You destroyed me because I was more popular then you just by breathing!" I turned and looked at him, both of us still stark naked.

Third Person P.O.V

"But not because you were Harry Potter." Draco sneered

"Merlin you fucking touched me"

"You were always just Potter" he continued sneering

"Fuck I touched you!"

"You were always just Potter, the popular kid who never earned it."

"We fucking kissed!"

"You were always too good for the rest of the world"

"We fucking fucked!"

"They didn't deserve you, and you didn't deserve the praise" Malfoy growled.

"Oh Merlin, we were grinding in front of everyone!"

"You deserved someone to respect you for you without letting the name modify their emotions"

"Why did I like it? You repulse me!" Harry was continuesly pacing around the room, pulling his hair as he spoke, tightly closing his eyes as if he was afraid to open them. Draco wouldn't stop sneering, practically growling, as he grabbed Harry's arms and looked down at his shocked face, eyes still tightly closed and he fiercely kissed him. Harry felt as if his mouth would bleed just from the pure force of it. It didn't feel good, before it was passion inside the ferocity, now it just felt like pure violence, to both of them. Draco just wanted Harry to shut up, and Harry just wanted Draco to leave, but it appeared neither were going to get what they wanted. They could no longer hear the music from the party, whether it was out of their high flying emotions going everywhere, or if the party had actually finished. It was impossible to tell, until, of course, Harry shoved Draco off of his body and tried to run to the classroom door. Running was never Harry's style, but beggars can't be chooses.