Just Do It

Draco

Fuck. I thought I was alone, out of everyone it had to be him.
I don't need this.
I probably deserve it, but that doesn't make it right.
I knew he didn't like me, I knew he was disgusted by me, but I never pictured him with hatred on his face.
It was the opposite of attractive.

"Draco Malfoy, stop right there." I heard Potter yell.
Of course he was following me. The jerk.
I stop moving, and I felt his small frame slam into my back, and heard his glasses clatter to the floor.
I swivelled on my heel, watching the shorter boy rubbing at his head groaning.

"You said stop right here." I shrugged at him. The only response was his emerald glare. You know what, he doesn't have to make me feel bad. Look how weak he is, he is nothing without his glasses. How pathetic, Voldemort would have killed Harry if he just plucked the glasses off his face. I chuckled at the boy as he started to search for his wire frames.

I bent over effortlessly, picking them from the ground. I looked threw one of the lenses, grimacing at the intense headache the blurry fish eye appearance the lens  appeared to show.

"Tsk tsk. You really are blind Potter." He took his glasses from my outstretched hand and shoved them on his face.

"Look Malfoy. I'm sorry about being such a dick, but can you blame me?" He rolled his eyes.

"Did I ever say I blamed you." I pretended to be looking at my nails. "Your reaction was very plausible. But I don't regret fucking you, even if you killed me I wouldn't regret it." I took my hand from in front of my face and looked right in his eyes.

"You... You don't."

"Of course not Potter. I don't regret a lot of things, I don't regret my position in the war despite the fact I didn't win or actually chose the side I was on, I don't regret treating people like scum, I don't regret seducing and fucking you in a way I have wanted since the day I figured out I loved you, the only thing I regret is talking off that bloody mask." I acting as if I was indifferent to the situation.

Harry

His words were cold, as if he really didn't care about my opinion. But there was one thing that stuck in my mind.

"You... You love me." He rolled his eyes. The silver dull as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I always thought you hated me." I couldn't help it. I broke down laughing. It was a ridiculous turn of events wasn't it

We grew up seeing each other as the others ultimate enemy since we were 11, and last night we had sex and today he claims he is in love with me. I always pictured him with Pansy or Blaise, oh wow this is priceless. I look up at him threw tears, my laughter causing people who walk past to stop and stare.

"Look Potter, I honestly don't think this is some kind of joke. I'm going to leave if you won't tell me why you stopped."

My laughing stopped, and I coughed.

"Sorry. It's just. I wanted to talk."

"Hasn't everything been said already?"

"Of course not! Look, we fucked and if you don't want it to just be some kind of one night stand I suggest you talk to me. Why do you want me?"

"Potter it isn't something I can really explain. You're the only person who hasn't repulsed me. Hate and love aren't so different."

"They're too sides of the same coin..." I added looking around the floor slightly confused.

"Well put Potter. Is that all you wanted."

"Me and you are like that."

"Like what."

"Two sides of the same coin. Both stuck with a destiny we didn't choose."

"Well I guess so."

I take a deep breath.

"Can you just... Kiss me?" I ask quietly, making sure only Malfoy could hear me. The shock on his face was obvious, as was his attempt to hide it.

"If you're trying to make fun it isn't funny." Draco squinted his eyes at me, cocking his head slightly.

"I just... I felt something last night.. I want to know if it's still there."

"Fine, but only because you're hot." I blush as he pulls me back towards the astrology tower, closing the door as soon as we get in. I felt him push me against the wood, forcing me to face upwards at his face. His eyes were questioning and calculating, his cheek bones high and sculpted... I swear he was wearing...

"Is that makeup?" I started laughing again, this time quietly and adoringly. He let go of my collar and brushed his robes down.

"If you aren't going to take this serious I don't think we should do it at all."

Fear shot through me, why did I want this so badly.

"NO! I mean, no, I just didn't expect you to wear makeup."

"Just because I am a man doesn't mean I can't take pleasure in making myself look even better then I already do. Imperfections are not part of the Malfoy household."

"Haha okay then. So are you going to..." I felt him push me back against the door, making sure no one could walk in on us from this side, and I think he gets pleasure from making me look smaller, because I sure as hell feel smaller. I see him slowly inching his thin lips towards mine, and out of pure instinct I grabbed his collar and pulled him into me fast and rough. The kiss was gentle though, and I felt him freeze as his eyes opened in surprise before he deepened the kiss. He definitely wanted this.