What you missed

Harry

"Just bloody tell us mate!" Ron pestered again. He was stuffing his face with yet another treacle tart.

"We already know he's Slytherin." Dean said

"And a death eater!" Seamus added, his head resting on Dean's shoulder.

All I did was shake my head and roll my eyes at their antics. Those boys are just teenage girls with penises.

"Harry, mate, how come Hermione can know and not me? Your best mate!"

"Hermione is also my best mate Ron." I chuckled. "And I didn't tell her. She figured it out. She recognised the wand."

"But I should know too." His mouth was full yet he somehow seemed concerned. "I need to make sure he'll treat you right."

"There isn't 'anything' yet. We've had sex twice, that's literally it. When there is a relationship to tell you about I will tell you about it. All of you."

"Fine. But only because I may have hooked up with someone during the party to and you don't know who she is yet." Ron smirked, which isn't very characteristic of him.

I rolled my eyes. I call bullshit.

"I did too!" Dean grinned.

"Me three..." Seamus blushed, scooting a bit away from Dean.

"Well I already know who you two hooked up with so you can't hold it against me." Their mouths dropped open on my remark. Ron just stared.

"You do? Who is it. Come on guys!" I just laughed at Ron's density.

I think we all know who they hooked up with. It's fairly obvious.

Draco

I wonder if Harry's friends have cracked him yet. I pull my arms above my head, stretching as far as I can and tilting, listening to the crack in my back, and feeling the relief it gave me. I had just got out of the shower and had a towel lying dangerously low on my hips, my hair blow dried and sitting messily on top of my head. It was even lighter this way. I sigh thinking of how this platinum blonde colour is going to make me look 50 when I'm 30.

I sat in front of my own personal mirror and desk. The other boys in our dorm couldn't care less about my care routine, their Slytherin after all, and looking your best is part of being your best. I grab a makeup wipe and gently remove the faint foundation and rouge from my face. I look more lifeless like this, but that's the negative side of makeup.

I grab my tub of moisturiser and firmly rub in the specified amount into my face and neck, making sure not to leave a gap. I then grab my dry shampoo and spray a little into my hair, carefully brushing the short strands with a fine toothed comb.

Of course everything I use is of a very expensive quality. I am still a Malfoy, whether or not the rest of the world now looks on us in disgust, it doesn't mean I have to stop caring.

I'll still be a Malfoy if I take Harry's name.
Did I really just think of that?

Draco Lucius Potter...
Harry James Malfoy...
Draco Lucius Malfoy-Potter...
Harry James Malfoy-Potter...
Draco Lucius Potter-Malfoy...
Harry James Potter-Malfoy...

Hmmm definitely taking his name. If not I'll hyphenate it to Malfoy-Potter. I like the idea of just being a Potter though.

Draco Lucius Potter. It has a nice ring to it.

I look into my mirror self, him giving me a wink to remind me my routine is done. Tomorrow I'll have to shave and pluck my eyebrows though, which is such a tedious matter.

"Draco Lucius Potter." I say quietly out loud to myself to test the waters.
"Good afternoon. I am Draco Potter. Mr and Mr Harry James Potter. Mr Draco Lucius Potter. The Potters." I smirk at myself being such a child, so silly.

"I always knew you were obsessed with him." I heard Blaise's voice enter the room. I couldn't help but sigh.

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about. Now go to bed to eavesdropper" I smirked and threw him a wink, causing a blush to climb along his face. I chuckled and lifted my silk pyjama bottoms, slipping them on so not to leave a wrinkle. I sit on the side of my bed and quietly slide the curtain around me.

Slipping under the covers I stare at the roof of the dorm, listening to the noise of Goyle and Blaise talking as I allowed my heavy eyelids to close.

"Harry, oh Harry yes! You feel so good, fuck so good." I was pounding into his ass doggy style hard and rough, hitting the spot I knew would drive him mad.

"Shut up Malfoy!" He groaned. I knew he didn't want me to dirty talk him but I couldn't help it. He deserved to know how perfect he was, even when he's being pummelled into a mattress with every thrust I add. He moans as I grunt, keeping our body's attached as he spins himself over, wrapping his legs around my waist and pulling me further in. This position isn't the best for anal, I'm going to be honest, but boy that boy makes the best sex faces I've ever seen. He doesn't need to tell me I'm good when I can see it. I struggle to re-find the spot in his body that makes him cry out in pleasure. It's not easy in a new position. I start to stroke his length, cupping his balls and feeling my own body hit my hand repeatedly. I was slowing down, trying to draw out this moment for as long as I could.

"Fuck! yes!"I heard Harry yell just before I felt a warm sticky sensation cum between us. (see what I did there haha) his body tightened around me, driving me to the edge.

"Harry you fucking angle." I yell before filling him with myself. I've claimed him. He is mine.

We are both panting, tired and trying to calm down from the bliss.

"Are you ready to go again?" Harry said surprising me. I was still tired."don't worry, I'll take the lead this time." He said and flipped us so he was straddling me, I was insanely hard and he was moving his ass above me.