Just like me

Third Person

Harry was dealing with the grilling his friends were giving him. Hermione and Ron, Dean and Seamus, all saw him leave with the mysterious blonde devil, and they all not only wanted to know what happened but who it was.

"Look guys. I honestly don't think it concerns you. I regret it and that's all there is to it." Harry said casually.

"But Harry! We want to know why." Hermione tittered.

"Just tell us who the bloke is." Ron's voice entered the fray.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does!" Dean and Seamus said together. Sharing a glance and giggling.

Harry just rolled his eyes and left the conversation, exiting the common room. There was nothing more he wanted at that moment then to be alone.

Draco sat against the head of his bed, throwing a small ball in the air over and over again, attempting to keep his wondering thoughts on the movement of his wrist and the spinning of the ball. If he wasn't completely paying attention to the ball, it was to the regret pushing on his brain.

He tried to tell himself it was because of the war, because of how he treated people before he matured, but it was all lies. He didn't regret that at all. It made him who he was, how could he regret it? His dark mark would make life harder for him, sure, but it wouldn't stop him from being good at whatever job he gets next year.
The regret was all Potter, and his risk. The regret wasn't fucking him, it was amazing and everything he ever wanted, the regret was taking off the mask.

The silence in the dorm was broken by the blonde's sigh, and the tapping of his pointed shoes against the panelled flooring as he decided to go for a walk. He needed more then a red rubber ball to clear his mind.

As Draco was climbing stares out of the cold dark dungeons, Harry was on his way downstairs from the warm friendly tower. Two sides of a coin, two sides of a castle, and each avoiding the thought of the other.

Draco Lucius Malfoy and Harry James Potter were both finding themselves heading to the centre of the Hogwarts castle. Draco's footsteps tapping rhythmically up the swirling staircase, at the same pace Harry's were on the staircase that twirled on the opposite side of the astrology tower. Neither noticed the other, the two, too trapped in their own individual thoughts.

Harry

The sun was high in the sky, shining directly into the tower. I know it's supposed to be used at night, and that's why I decided to come up here now, no one comes during the day. The sky is nothing interesting, just a normal blue with normal grey clouds floating around. Today is such a strange one for me, but it seems the rest of the world hasn't caught up.

Draco

The wind was barely enough to move the hair on my head, not even enough to move the grass all the way down there. This is where I almost became a murderer, I almost became safe, and neither really happened. I thought their were only two options as Professor Dumbledore was talking to me, either I kill him, become a murderer and Voldemort's knew favourite toy, or I didn't kill him and tried to fight along his side and possibly die in the attempt.

Severus Snape changed that, he killed Dumbledore so that I wouldn't have to destroy my innocence even more then I already had. The white grave shone below in amongst the green grass, in the view of all the students. Everyone who passed through the gates to Hogwarts would know of the idiots sacrifice. He was pathetic if I'm being honest, he was selfish, and an ego so high he could leap off, do a triple flip, and land on his IQ, killing him in the way he actually did die. The old man belonged to Slytherin, the old hat might have placed him in Gyffindore but there is no doubt in my mind he belonged in my house, no matter the hatred I bestow on him.

Third person

One looking to the sky and the other looking to the ground, they both moved their heads towards the centre, catching their eyes upon the other in that interchangeable moment.

"Malfoy..." Harry hissed across the tower. How dare he be here. Where he tried to kill the closest thing I had to a father.
Draco saw nothing but malice coming from Harry, not even a hint of anything less then hatred despite their night together, as if Harry didn't remember.
But, Harry had realised how stupid he was. It wasn't Draco's fault Dumbledore had died, it was Dumbledores and Dumbledores only. Malfoy didn't deserve to be treated like dog shit, he's just like everyone else. He was forced into his destiny as I was mine, Malfoy is just like me. How could I be so stupid.

Harry looked back to where he expected Draco to be, he hadn't realised that Draco had ran. Well, Harry thought, I deserved that.