Dancing With the Devil Again

I left this chapter in just for you guys
Plus, I love it

(2 years later.)

It was pleasant.
Harry and Hermione were twirling around the room to some song by the Weird Sisters, Harry clumsy and clunky while Hermione was trying her best not to be naturally grace full. Draco was sitting with his ankle upon his knee, a smirk glimmering upon his cheek as he watched his fiancé enjoy the night before Hermione and Ron took a muggle plane trip to visit her parents in Australia. Draco thought it was a bit of a dark choice for a honeymoon, seeing the two people who raised you, and don't know who the fuck you are. I didn't think these two would last, but here she is, Hermione Granger-Weasley, twirling around a stage with the Harry Potter, as she wore her white wedding gown and he was in a glimmering green suit. They were happy.

Harry was floating but he felt as if he was secretly drowning. Who knows what could happen to his best friends when they go to see Hermione's parents.
Don't get him wrong, he was all for it, she needed closure, to see her parents safe, but it was heartbreaking to be the best man at the wedding he most anticipated and most feared simultaneously.

Funnily enough, Draco and Hermione had bonded. So while Harry was Ron's best man, Draco had to stand next to Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley as he was the reluctant Maid of Honour.
It was not his idea.
He only agreed because Harry told him he was to wear a pastel pink suit. What? It brings out his natural rosette blush, and makes his normally dull eyes glimmer. Say what you will about the youngest Malfoy, but pink was his favourite colour.

"Ronald, I can't wait for my wedding." Malfoy sighed in content beside the glowing ginger.
"You say that now. But when the time comes, oh boy, you will be happy you waited." Ron's smile was so pure, so real, that he actually seemed attractive for a second. Only for a second. Once that second was over he was back to stuffing his mouth with the cake.

Draco stood elegantly, straighting his suit and touching his hair, as he strutted to the centre of the dance floor to interrupt the bouncing white mass from its entertainment.
"Excuse me madam, but would you mind if I cut in?" Hermione was obviously slightly tipsy, her nose red and eyes bloodshot, and her reply slurred.
"Oh no need to be so formal, HARRY YOUR FIANCÉ NEEDS YOUR ASS!" She giggled and trotted over to her husband, as Draco stared at his soon to be.
"My ass is at your service" Draco offered his hand while Harry giggled. Barely keeping his balance as Draco held him to his chest and moved them gracefully along the dance floor. Harry was drunk, but Draco knew how to move.

"Sometimes I wish it was like this all the time Draco." Harry whispered into his chest.
"Like what?"
"Just me and you. No one to interrupt. No one to pull us apart. Just me and you. Dancing. Together. Forever."

__

Harry

My leg was hooked over the railing of the balcony, my hands clenched tight, knuckles white on the cold metal, as I could feel my crotch being pushed into the icy glass below it. Draco had his face buried in the crook of my neck, one hand on each of my thighs to keep me in place, his dick quickly penetrating my body over and over and over as I moaned louder and louder. Teeth and tongue working on my neck, my ass being stretched into a new position, his right hand bruising the thigh I had sitting on the railing.
Our house was huge, the second floor balcony being the only place we hadn't yet fucked, and merlin has Draco changed that. I collapsed against him, leaning all my weight onto his chest, which only seemed to push his body further. The sound of our slapping bodies and the occasional moan and grunt from our mouths creates the most beautiful music in the highly acoustic stairwell.

I began to grind myself on the glass, craving the friction, and giving myself a new form of stimulation I have never tried before.

Draco knew I was close. He always knew. I could feel his thrusts slowing slightly but becoming more and more strong and angled towards...
"YES! YES THERE! FUCK DRACO YES!"

I felt myself explode over the glass, my body clenching around his still moving length in my ass. I fell into his body. Pure bliss taking over me as I felt his hot liquid fill me, dripping out once he removed himself and leaving more mess for the elves to clear up later.

"I can't wait for the honeymoon." I panted out.