Chapter 1: The Beaver and the Ferret

A/N: WHUZZAPPPPPP!! Hey guys this is my first Dramione story and i hope all the readers enjoy it :) btw Snape is alive and this is veryyyyy random and out of character :):):):)

Disclaimer; I do not own the Harry Potter world.....but i am planning a way to kidnap Draco ;).... ok i've said to much *nervous laugh* okayssss well onto the story.

Chapter 1: The Beaver and the Ferret

5 months after the Second Wizarding War; The final battle between Harry and Voldemort

Wednesday 9th September 1998

“Oh bloody hell! Malfoy, get out of the freaking bathroom,” screamed Hermione as she pounded on the bathroom door. “Calm down beaver. Don’t get your bloody grannie knickers in a twist, though I guess you usually don’t need much help there do you?” replied Draco through the bathroom door. This year was Hermione and Draco’s 7thand final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As they were the two top students in their year that had received outstanding marks in their exams, Professor McGonagall selected Hermione and Draco to become Head Girl and Head Boy.

~Flashback~

“This year has been such a big year,” said Ginny with a little tinge of sadness in her voice while reading Witch Weekly. “Harry defeats the Dark Lord, many people died during the war and- OHHHH LOOK the new iWand 2.0 is out in Diagon Alley tomorrow! OMG I have been waiting forever for the iWand 2.0 to come out… umm what was I on about before?” said Ginny, her excitement turned into confusion.

Hermione laughed at Ginny while she was trying to remember what she was talking about.

“Hey Gin, where’s Ron by the way? Ever since I came back from Australia with my parents he’s been avoiding me,” assumed Hermione. Ohhhhhhhh maybe it was because we practically snogged in the chamber of secrets Hermione thought. I don’t get it; we agreed with each other that we would just be friends. So why is he avoiding me- Hermione’s train of thought was disrupted by a sudden noise.

Tap, Tap, Tap. It was an owl. An ugly owl in Hermione’s opinion.

Hermione and Ginny immediately faced the window to the owl that was holding a rather large envelope. Hermione obtained the envelope from the ugly barn owl and gave it 7 Knuts. “OMG It’s a Hogwarts parcel,” exclaimed Hermione, wide-eyed. Ginny looked a little confused to why Hermione is looking at the parcel like it’s the bloody Queen of England! “Chillax Mione. It’s probably the list of equipment and books for Hogwarts.”

“Well I’m going to open it now to find out,” said Hermione as she fiddled opening the parcel. She opened the enveloped and out came the usual enclosed paper of things that the Hogwarts students needed to obtain. However, out came a second piece of parchment along with a Head Girl badge.

Dear Miss Hermione Granger,

Due to your outstanding results in last year’s exams and your good behaviour, we have chosen you to become Head Girl this year. We congratulate you on your achievement.

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Headmistress of

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hermione, wide-eyed, grabbed Crookshanks and squealed in delight at the top of her lungs; “I’M HEAD GIRL, I’M HEAD GIRL, I’M HEAD GIRL!!!”Ginny also joined in with Hermione and Crookshanks (who is looking very disgruntled as Hermione was spinning him around). Crookshanks hissed and leapt out of Hermione’s arms.

All of a sudden, Harry jumped into the room and picked up Crookshanks. “What’s up pussycat, WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA,” sung Harry, or screamed depending if the other side of the planet didn’t hear him, in an off tune fashion while cuddling an angry looking Crookshanks. The irritated cat hissed at Harry and sent its claw right up to Harry’s cheek and raced towards the door. “OWIEEE! COME BACK KITTY CAT!” said Harry, slightly caressing his cheek.

Hermione and Ginny had stopped their excited squealing once Harry had entered the room.

“What’s all the commotion?”

“Hermione got selected to be Head Girl this year,” Ginny said with excitement in her voice.

“…”

“Harry, this is good news.”

“Ohhhh, well… YAY!!!!! MIONE’S HEAD GIRL, MIONE’S HEAD GIRL, MIONE’S HEAD GIRL. WELL DONE MIONE. WOOHOO!!” Harry screamed at the top of his lungs while breakdancing. Hermione ruffled his hair while laughing and said “Thanks Harry for being happy for me but do me favour? Stop breakdancing ‘cause it looks like you’re having a seizure,”

Ginny burst out laughing while Harry was silently massaging his back. “Come on let’s go downstairs.”

Hermione (wearing her Head Girl badge proudly atop of her chest), Harry and Ginny walked down the flight of stairs. Harry was right behind Hermione who seemed to be very close to her. Hermione suddenly felt a trickle of hot breath on her neck. She turned around instantly and hit the ‘stalker’ hard across the head with her Hogwarts letter.

“OWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR HERMIONE!!??” said a certain person with brilliant green eyes and a lightning bolt scar on his head, who was now lying on top of the stair. “All I was doing was ghosting,”

“…”

“Ghosting is when you stand really close to a person and follow them. I was counting how long it will take you to notice that was ghosting you,” explained Harry in a ‘duh’ tone

“Ohhhhhhhh… well in that case; for ghosting me, I’ll give you only 5 seconds to run then I am going to hit you over the head repeatedly with my Hogwarts letter,” said a very angry Hermione.

“Oh take a chill pill Hermione… I only need 3 seconds to run away from you! BWAHAHAHAHA,” Harry said while running off leaving a fuming Hermione behind.

For the rest of the day, Harry had been escaping the clutches of Hermione’s Hogwarts letter.

~ End of Flashback~

That was a funny, yet exhausting day Hermione thought. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and out came Draco Malfoy who was only wearing a towel around his waist. Hermione had to admit that he had an alright body. Oh, who was she kidding; he was bloody freakin’ HOT!!! His toned and flexed muscles that were located in his arms were amazing and his six-pack was very tempting to stroke.

“Yeah Granger, I know that I look irresistible and it’s hard to keep your eyes of me but it is not polite to stare,” smirked Draco while looking at a flushed Hermione.

“For your information, ferret, I was not staring.” Hermione said.

“Really then tell me, beaver, how come I caught you looking at me?”

“I was waiting for you to come out of the bathroom! By the way…HOW COME YOU TOOK SO LONG!! WE HAVE A TIME LIMIT AND YOU WENT OVER IT BY AN HOUR!!!” roared Hermione, desperately trying to change the subject. “What the hell do you do in there?”

“…stuff” He walked away into his room, leaving a fuming and flustered Hermione to head towards the bathroom door.

A/N: So how did you guys like the first chapter? Please remember to vote, fan or comment <3  Luv Dramione_97 xx