Chapter 6: I'm sexy and I know it!

------------> THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!! (Tom Felton is sooooo hot and awesome) ;););)

Chapter 6: I’m sexy and I know it!

Disclaimer; I do not own any songs in this story (except for Harry’s chocolate frog song sand Snape’s rap) nor do I own any of the Harry Potter World (in reality but in my dreams, I am the Minister for Magic and Draco is my husband! BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

A/N: Hey guys, in this chapter you finally get to know what “stuff” Draco does in bathroom (other than pass through… err waste). Well anyways back the story.

Potions classroom;

“What are you smiling about, young lady?” Dracoina asked Hermione with a small smile on her face. “Oh you’ll find out soon,” Hermione replied as her smile changed into a smirk. I wonder if he’s going to come to class with pink robes Hermione thought. Maybe he got some new robes from Madam Malkin’s shop-Hermione’s thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang and an eruption of laughter. Professor Snape had entered the room, his hair back to normal and wearing hot pink robes. Hermione turned around to face Draco; she found him wide-eyed “I told you I could do it,” she winked at him and turned her attention to Snape. Harry had the loudest laugher in the entire classroom.

“Yo’ Snapeman, you look like a drag queen. I thought you were supposed to be a hero with the dark cape and a mask. Ya know, you pull of the Dolores Umbridge look pretty well, Snapeman,” Harry laughed at the fuming Snape.

“THAT’S ENOUGH POTTER! 50 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR,” Snape roared.

“Well 150 points from Snape,” Harry retorted. Wait didn’t this happen before, Hermione thought while between Harry and Snape. Professor Snape smirked. “Fine then, Potter. Oh, look what I have in my hands,” He said as he held up two Chocolate Frogs that were resting in his hands.

Harry gasped. “Don’t you dare eat those; my Chocolate Frog mistresses don’t deserve to be in your rotten mouth!” he said. Snape smirked and popped the chocolate in his mouth. “Mm Mm Mm. Just like a party in my mouth,” Professor Snape said while chomping monstrously on the Chocolate Frog.

Harry bottom lip trembled. “STOP IT!! YOU’RE HURTING HER, SNAPEMAN!!! OH THE INJUSTICE!!!” Harry screamed, tears forming in his eyes. Professor Snape was about to say something until Ron came into the classroom looking dazed. “Mummy, I didn’t know you were coming here today,” Ron said as he eagerly ran up to Professor Snape and gave him a hug. “Those robes look fab-ul-ous on you mum,” Ron said as he snapped his finger in the air from side to side. “Did dad buy them for you on your birthday?”

Professor Snape was looking disgruntled by now; firstly, he was wearing pink robes because he couldn’t find anything else to wear secondly, he was hugged by a Weasley and thirdly he was teaching a bunch of laughing idiots.

“Alright class, settle down. Today we will be learning about Draught of Living Death,” Snape just went on and on about this potion. So boring, right?

Draco’s POV

Here I am in potions, dying from boredom. Snape does look like that she-toad from 5th year, what was her name again? Oh yeah, Umbridge. I shuddered just remembering her ugly face. Huh… I didn’t think Granger would have the guts to pull such a stunt like this. She did look beautiful on her birthday. Yes I admitted it; she did look beautiful a couple of days ago.

“Now the Draught of Living Death,” Snape blabbed on. I looked straight into his face. Wow he has a huge nose! It looks like a shark fin. Ya know what; I think that I could shove a pygmy puff up his nose. Oh my merlin, kill me now, Snape just keeps rambling on and on and on IT’S FREAKING BORING!!! I’ve noticed that every time Snape talks his wrinkles moves up and down. There like mountains!