Random Chapter 1: THE ULTIMATE DARE-A-THON!!!

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue, I do not own Harry Potter, and neither do you!!!!

A/N: I AM BACK MY LOVELIES!!!!! How is everyone?? Good! Here are just some random chapters that I wanted to write for this story. Oh, btw this is a couple of months after the wedding. Enjoy! <3

“I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bored, I’m bor-”

“SHUT UP HARRY!!!”

“But Mioneeeeeeee, I’m bored!”

“Potter, shut your mouth before I shut it for you.”

“Ooooooohhhhh, Diaperking is threatening me! I’m so scared! What are you gonna do? Choke me?”

“…”

“DRACO!! STOP CHOKING HARRY!!!”

“But Hermione, he keeps annoying me!”

“I don’t care! That doesn’t give you the reason to start choking him.”

“Yeah, you tell him Frizz head!”

“On second thoughts… by all means Draco, continue.”

Hermione, Draco and Harry were all sitting in the Head Dorms common room. Draco once again lunged for Harry’s throat and grasped it. Harry got Draco into a headlock.

“Okay, that’s it!” Hermione said as she jumped on the backs of Draco and Harry.

“Guys…what are you doing?” Dracoina said as she, Ron and Ginny walked into the Head Dorms Common Room. “If you guys are bored, we could play spin the bottle…”

“YEAH COOL!!! Spinny, spinny, spinny, I’m gonna get dizzy and I feel like purging more!” Releasing Draco from the headlock, Harry sung as he maniacally spun and danced. “Frizz head? Diaperking? You in?”

“Sure!” They both said at the same time. They laughed. “You see this is what I love about you; we always have the same thoughts” Draco said as he kissed Hermione.

“Ewwww guys! Do you have to kiss in here? I mean, the wallpaper is gonna peel if you keep kissing,” Ginny said as she mocked disgust.

“Ha-ha, very funny! Now, who’s got the butterbeer bottle?”  Draco asked as everyone sat down on the floor in a circle.

Hermione lifted up the bottle. “I do. Okay the rules of this game is gonna be different than the usual spin the bottle game. For example, if I spin the bottle and it lands on Harry, then I have to make him do a dare. Furthermore-”