Chapter 2: Nananananananananananananananana BATMAN - I mean SNAPEMAN!!!!

Chapter 2: Nananananananananananananananana BATMAN – I mean SNAPEMAN!!!!

Disclaimer; I do not own Harry Potter or the songs in this story (except Harry and Snape’s rap songs)!

READY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER OF BLOODY HELL! …. OKAY HERE WE GO 3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

After another argument with Draco, Hermione walked through the entrance of the Great Hall to have breakfast. I just hate that stupid ferret! Who does he think he is?? Wasting my time and using up all the hot water! And to insult me by thinking that I was staring at his delicious body and- WAIT DID I JUST CALL HIM DELICIOUS!!! FRIGGIN’ HELL!!!!!! JUST REMEMBER, HERMIONE, BEHIND THAT “DELICIOUS BODY” THERE IS AN ARROGANT, BIG HEADED AND SELFISH PRAT! I AM SOOOO GOING TO GET BACK AT HIM!!! She was debating with her head again. Hermione sighed. Looks like her mind had won the argument. She saw Harry, Ginny and Ron at the Gryffindor table and walked over to them.

“Morning everyone,” Hermione greeted them.

“Morning Mione,” Harry and Ginny responded. Ron just mumbled something to her while looking at his plate, blushing madly. I guess he’s still trying to avoid me Hermione thought.

“Hey Harry, could you do me a favour,” Hermione said to Harry.

“Sure Mione what is it?”

“I want you to pull a prank on Malfoy,”

“OOOOOO goodie! What do you want me to do?” He continued “Wait, how about I corner him and turn the hose on him. Or how about I go up to him & tell him that there is a killer on the loose in Hogwarts and they are killing anyone named Draco. How about I put pink bows and ribbons in his hair while he sleeps,”

“That’s alright Harry but-”

“Ohhhh what about I spread a rumour about him saying that he sleeps with a pink unicorn and I create a girlie one and take a photo with him sleeping with it. Or I could go ask him constantly when he is going to ask Snape to marry him. Or maybe I could shove a pencil right up his-”

“HARRY CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND, PLEASE?!! I have something else in mind,”

“Fine, but I still think that it would have been really funny if I had stuck a pencil right up his-”

“HARRY! Try to stay on track here,” Hermione said irritably. Honestly, this kid has the attention span of a peanut.

Hermione continued “Alright, Harry now I want you to listen very, very carefully okay?”

“Okeydokey,”

Hermione told Harry her plan to prank Malfoy. Harry’s face began to be filled with excitement. “Bloody hell Hermione, that’s brilliant!!!”

“Shhhhhh keep it down, Harry. No one can know about it only you and me, promise?” Hermione said looking at Harry. He nodded and she gave him a hug “Thanks Harry,”

“You’re welcome Hermi-” Harry stopped as soon as he saw Professor Snape enter the Great Hall. “Oi Hermione, my main goal this year is to make every day a living hell for Snape. Watch this,”

Professor Severus Snape had just walked past Harry when Harry started singing “Nananananananananananananananana BATMAN – I mean SNAPEMAN!!!!” The entire school emerged with laughter. Professor Snape just gave Harry one of his famous glares “Excuse me Mr Potter?” Harry instantly hugged him, gave him a toothy smile and said in a girlie voice “You are my hero Mr Batman,” he giggled at the horror and shock expression that Snape had on his face. “Ewwww Potter germs. 10 points from Gryffindor… for putting your disgusting cooties on me,” said Snape as he stared at Harry with a disgusted and confused expression on his face.