Random Chapter 4 part 2: GLITTERING MUSHROOMS, SNAPEVADERS & HARRY

Chapter 4 part 2: ONE DIRECTION BOYS, GLITTERING MUSHROOMS, SNAPEVADERS AND HARRY!!!

A/N: Hey guys!!! I am sooooo sorry for not updating in like *looks at calander* 3 AND A HALF MONTHS?!?!??! WHAT THE FUGDE?!?!? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!! I lost this chapter because my freaking USB malfunctioned and I lost most of my assignments for school and some chapters of this story!!! Anyways, I had to remember what I wrote for this chapter but I can’t remember soooooo yeah, I had to improvise :)

Alright, this chapter has a little treat for all the Directioners out there ;) This chapter includes Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson so if you’re a Directioner, read this chapter!!!

Remember to vote, comment and fan!!! <3 :) x

ANYWAYSSSS, this is the last random chapter of Bloody Hell! and I am EXTREMELY hypoooooo from eating a bowl of chocolate chip ice-cream, 2 and a half bars of chocolate, a packet of fairy floss and a can of coke… I swear to merlin, I don’t even know how I still haven’t had a heart attack yet! OKAY NO MORE RANTING, LET’S MOVE ONTO THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I LIED!!!!! ;)

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND EAT WAFFLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :D x – Amina

Previously;

Suddenly, something wrapped around my wrist. I let out a scream when I saw that one of the branches on the tree was wrapping around my hand.

Chapter 4 part 2: ONE DIRECTION BOYS, GLITTERING MUSHROOMS, SNAPEVADERS AND HARRY!!!

Disclaimer: If you think I own the rights to Harry Potter, then you’re delusion…

 “OI, BOY-” Hehehehe that rhymes “- watch where you’re wiping your filthy mouth off on my leaves!!!” said the tree in a deep tone. OH EM GEE!!!! HE SOUNDS LIKE SNAPEMAN AND DARTH VADER IN ONE BIG VOICE!!!!!!

……..

SNAPEVADER!!!!!!  Mmmmm….it does have a nice ring to it. Now what was I doing? Oh yeah! I turned to look up at the tree; it had blue leaves and dark purple vines and that’s when I noticed it…

CHOCOLATE COVERED BLUEBERRIES!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I want to eat one!

“Hey Snapevader tree!!! Can I have some of your chocolate covered blueberries?” I said to him as I drooled at the sight of them. He looked at me as if I was Professor Snape and I was dressed in a thong!

“No! I hate bratty kids like you coming up to me and asking for my blueberries. So piss off!!” He growled at me and flung me into the large glittering mushroom.