Chapter 7 part 1: Señor Dunngo Le Bunngo and Hair Full of Embers

------------------------------------> Who likes my drawing of Señor Dunngo Le Bunngo???? I drew it myself :):):)

Chapter 7 part 1: Señor Dunngo Le Bunngo and Hair Full of Embers  

I am sooooooooo sorry for not updating lately. Thanks for your patience. Anyways, I have split the final chapter in two parts (LOL! Just like HP and the Deathly Hallows). I hope you enjoy this chapter coz it got some Dramione action happenin’….. Okeydokey onto the story

“Dude what happened to your face?” said Blaise Zabini as Draco sat down at the Slytherin table for lunch. Draco narrowed his eyes at Blaise Zabini. “I fell down the staircases. You were right next to me when I said that to McGonagall in transfiguration.”

“No bro, I meant the REAL reason.” Blaise pushed on.

“That IS the real reason why my face is bashed up and my leg,” Draco said convincingly. Blaise waited a couple of minutes to think until he responded back to Draco. “So why did Granger beat you up?” Blaise smirked. Draco’s eyes widened “She didn’t beat me up... yeah fine she did because I saw her in her underwear.”

“WOAH dude! If I was a girl and you caught me in my underwear, I would have Avada Kedavra your ass right then and there. So ... what did she look like?” Blaise grinned. Draco looked over to Hermione at the Gryffindor table.

“Beautiful,” Draco mumbled.

“What?”

“What? Oh um she’s…alright, you know for a frizzy haired beaver,” Draco said, his cheeks slightly pink. I heard what he said…man, he’s got it hard for her Blaise chuckled and went back to his lunch.

Draco’s POV;

Phew!! I almost got caught there by Blaise when I called Granger beautiful. I can’t get her out of my head! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!! Alright calm down, Draco. Think of something not sexy. Snape in a two-piece bikini, aha that’s it… nope definitely no it. Why? Because I think I’m going to throw up my lunch! Ewwww Snape’s excess fat and saggy man boobs. Okay I think I am definitely going to throw up. I’m going to the head dorms and lie down before classes start.

Normal POV;

“DRAKEYYYYYY,” whined Pansy Parkinson, also known as the Whore of Hogwarts (by the rest of the houses). “Why haven’t you talked to me in a while, Drakeyyyyyy?” she pouted when she snaked her arm around. Draco scrunched up his nose in disgust “See that’s the funny thing about it; I don’t want to talk to you,” he said as pushed her arm off his and got up to head off to the Head dorms. Hermione saw Draco leave the Great Hall in a hurry and followed.  

Outside the Head’s portrait, Hermione mumbled the password. “Gryffindor sucks,” she said. Trust Malfoy to come up with a password like that Hermione rolled her eyes Wait until I get to choose the password next week; Draco is Snape’s love interest. The portrait obeyed and opened. There stood Draco banging his head against the cold stone wall.

Hermione looked confused and slightly concerned.  “Err…Malfoy are you okay?”

Malfoy stopped banging his head on the wall, but did not look up at Hermione. “No,” he replied simply.

“What’s wrong?” she said, slowly walking up to him. He still didn’t respond. Hermione was irritated by now. “Malfoy, tell me what’s wrong before I hex you into oblivion,” she threatened. Malfoy spun around to face Hermione. “Do you wanna know what’s wrong? I’ll tell you what’s wrong; you! You are a fucking know-it-all, frizz head Muggleborn!” he roared at Hermione. She looked quite frightened at start until she regained her confidence and snapped back at him. “What the bloody hell did I do?!”