Authors Note ;) You Know You Wanna Read Me....

Hey guys, I am sooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in a while but school has been hectic!!!! This year I’m in Year 10 so this is a really important year for me so I have to focus on my school work and study!!!!

Anywhooooo, I wanted to say thank you to everybody who is reading this story and to all of the people who have fanned me and put this story in their Library.  And I want to give a shout out to all the people who have fanned me;

*Ahem* LISTEN UP!!!

Lydia_Sarah

xXmalfoyloverXx

disneylover

Felix_Amortentia

Matthew6455

TheGodfathersbaby

StormCloud14

Just-some-girl

BethaanyAmelia

RoseRunyon

MySexySoldier

Tigrisangel

ImFreakinAwesome

StarkidBouncyBall

Bacon17bits

M1ch3ll3 (sorry m1ch3ll3 that I couldn’t put your idea in the final chapter. Sorry)

Littlemalfoy

Luvami

Starkid Bouncy Ball

Bacon17bits

4cckids8

Iluvkittens

Thank you for fanning me. U guys are soooo freakin’ awesome!!!!

Anyways, I have received some comments like saying “Childish and Idiotic” and “Stop trying to write stories.” FYI…. I don’t give a Voldemort’s butt cheek about what people think of my story. If you hate it then read another story and also those hurtful comments that people leave about my story will only make me want to write more and will leave me stronger SO SUCKED IN HATERS!!!!!! (O_O …… okay I’m a little weird but…meh) Well anyway, if you guys have comments or anything, feel free to message me anytime.

Well the next chapter is the last chapter *sobbing* well I-I had f-fun writing t-this *sniffles*

Draco: Are you crying?

Me: No I’m not crying, I just got some gooey crap in my eye that’s all…. *runs out of the room crying*

Draco:  *Sighs and runs after her with a tissue*

BTW DON’T FORGET TO FAN, COMMENT OR VOTE!!! I HAVE VIRTUAL COOKIES AND CHOCOLATE MILK WAITING TO BE CONSUMED BY OTHER PEOPLE THAN SEÑOR DUNNGO LE BUNNGO!!