Part-4

The picture above is of the Chennai International Airport-For those of you who haven't seen it.

~*~*~*

After a few minutes,I cool down and go down stairs. Zay and Ma have already forgiven me for my little rant earlier.That's the way it is with family,they know how weird and annoying you are but still put up with you.

Ma made me clean Ziyad's room because 'Rehan will be using it'

I had to carry extra towels,bedsheets ,quilt,mats,curtains and every other necessity from the store room to all the way upstairs because 'Rehan will need it' Ma says

I even had to clean the air conditioner again (it's hardly been a week since I last cleaned it) and apparently 'Rehan isn't used to even a little dust' Ma again

That night we had dinner early because 'we have to go pick up Rehan in the morning'

We go to bed early because 'Rehan bla bla bla morning'.

Mom doesn't let me finish reading my book because ,yeah,you guessed it right,REHAN .

I barely closed my eyes and all of a sudden,all the alarms start ringing ..ARGHHHH!! Ma must have set every freaking device in my room which can create sound to 2:15,I guess.

I rub my eyes and slide down the stairs to find Zay and Ma having their cup of coffee.

"You are late" Zay says,dipping his biscuit in the coffee

"My alarm rang JUST NOW" I tell him. Why is he being such a jerk so early in the morning ??

"I set it a bit late,thought you needed a good sleep" Ma tell me

"Ha..told ya"I smirk at Zay before going to the kitchen to get my coffee

Zay is already dressed so I gulp my coffee and go up to my room. I freshen up and put on my abaya. I take a pink hijab off the hanger and wrap it around my head. I usually use make up only if I am counting on impressing  anyone so in this case,I skipped it.

Then I called the taxi driver and gave him the directions to our house . I grabbed my purse and mobile before heading down to Ma's room(Ma and Zay's bedrooms are downstairs while Ziyad's and mine are upstairs)

Ma was just switching off the lights and walking out while I joined her. Zay was already outside,playing on his tablet.

" Zay ,keep a watch on the road,will you?? I don't think the driver will be able to distinguish the door numbers in this dark" I yell to him,since he is outside

" okay" I hear him say

Ma and I lock all the doors and come out just in time to see the taxi arriving. We reach the airport at 2:57. Taxis aren't allowed to stay in the airport for more than 10 minutes so we decided to ring Rehan up before going in.

Ma tried the number Noor aunty had given her  but he wasn't picking up the phone.After a few minutes,he called back and informed her that he was at the baggage counter and Ma told the driver that we could go in now .

We parked the car near the arrival gate no:3. Ma and Zay went to the waiting area and I joined them too.

"Do you have any idea how he looks?" I ask Ma

" I do " Zay says " I met him at a wedding two years back and we are friends on facebook" he explained

"Ahaan." I nod

After approximately two minutes,I am bored already so I try to chat up with Zay while Ma is keeping a close watch on the gate like it would disappear if she took her eyes off it.

"Does he look good?" I ask him,with a cheeky grin

"Who?" He pretends like he has no idea

" Rehan,DUH"

" oh,him!!!" He is doing this on purpose. Did I mention earlier that my brother is the most annoying person I have ever met??I dint?No?well,I did now.

"Yeah,him" I say, dryly.

"Hmmm"

"Yeah?" I prod again.

"He looks good,yeah!"

"Oh" I process the information

"I mean, like a hybrid between Hugh Jackman  and Taylor Lautner"

"SERIOUSLY??" I am amazed.
Ma gives me a stare and I just shrug at her. Oh come on!!If he looks that cool,it would be difficult to hate him ;)

"Yup" he nodded,quite seriously so.

"W-O-W" I mean..wow!!

Just then Zay started laughing.

"Whaaaat???" I ask him,suspicious

"You must have seen your face hahahhahaha......."

"Whaaaaat?" I scream at him

" You-hahahahha-look-hahhahhaaa-love struck -hahahah-I was kidding about-haha-the hybrid part-hahahha"he tells between his uncontrollable laughter.

"Jerk" I mutter under my breath.Gosh!Am I that gullible ? I completely believed what that idiot said.

"Your face was priceless " Zay continues teasing me.

"Oh!Shut up" I am pissed off and more than that,embarrassed.

"There!!" Ma pointed at the gate.

"Rehan kaka" Zay started waving.

I see a group of boys coming out of the gate. The guy in the front had half his head shaved( It would have been fun if he was Rehan) ,the second one had a pierced brow and lip (God,not him,please,my friends are going to ridicule me forever since I haven't even pierced my ears yet),the third dude looked super cute ( I wouldn't mind him ;) ) and the fourth person looked..get this straight..DAMN ATTRACTIVE (He looks like those guys who know that they look good,that cocky attitude is something I just can't stand!So please ,God,not him!Ill take the ring guy even)

"Zay " I whisper. " who among those dudes is him?"

"That guy" he says pointing at the 'fourth dude'

"NO WAY!!YA ALLAH!!NO WAY" I whisper . Why can't anything go  my way,ATLEAST once??WHY ??DAMMIT!!

~*~*

There...Rehan arrives *drumroll*
I have been waiting for this moment,since a long time.

Hope you liked it.
Love ,
Luthfa ❤️