Chapter 18 - A Letter For Tanna

Dear Tanna,

                I know you’re gonna be pissed when you read this because it means I’ve found, unlocked and read your diary. But finishing reading it before you kill me. Yesterday, you were right, Mum would’ve been real pissed if I left my bag in the hall. Don’t feel bad for bringing her up. I get that you miss her. I miss her too.

                But I think Claire misses her most. From what you’ve written, you clearly understand her the most. (I promise I only read the bits about me or Claire. I skipped anything that mentioned Tyler.) I’ve come to the conclusion that she needs us. I spoke to Dad yesterday when you wouldn’t come out of your room.

                When you finish reading turn the page. You’ll find six plane tickets to Paris, France. (For me, you, Claire, Dad, Tyler and, my secret girlfriend who you’ll meet on Friday, Quinn.) I paid for them out of my college money. I don’t really care though. You and Claire deserve them, we all deserve them.

                I hope you know how much I love having you for a little sister. You’re always so lively and happy. But, lately, you’ve been sad. That’s why I brought you these. As you probably already know, the French ballet are doing a production of Swan Lake and I know how much you wanted to see it. I hope this makes you happy again. (Tyler told me he wants to see it too. So does Quinn so the four of us are seeing it while Dad spends some quality time with Claire.)

I love you, little sis.

Your dearest brother,

                Tom xoxo