2

Lucy🌸

 BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP.

" Sorry!" I replied politely, adrenalin rushing through my bones

"Mind yourself" the guy yelled out of the extremely close car in front of me, waving his hands in exasperation.

I was on a mission to find Susan before anything changed. Peter was fighting again with some boys on the platform and there was a whole crowd. Susan must be able to help! I quickly finished crossing the big road, to find Susan talking to a boy. She was reading the daily newspaper and didn't seem interested with the boy talking to her.

" Susan!" I yelled halfway down the street, trying to catch her attention. She turned in surprise, but realising it was me,she went back to reading.

" Wait Susan you better come quickly..." I say as fast as i can, and she knew something was immediately wrong. We both ran back across the road and into the huge underground station where I was appointing Susan to. Every step we took, the noise of the crowd, kept getting louder and louder. Because we were at the back, we could only just make out Peters' face being crashed into the wall. Susan looked disappointed and ashamed. All of a sudden, Edmund came out of nowhere, pushing through the crowd, determined to fight. As soon as he got into the area they were fighting, he jumped onto the person who was hurting Petrr and punched him.

"EDMUND!" I screamed as two other people, obviously on the opposite side were standing behind him and about to do something horrible to him. I couldn't watch anymore, I wanted to help- but I couldn't... If only I wasn't so cowardly.

A whistle rang through the station as army officers had been notified of the fight. They split the boys up and gave threatening looks to any people staring. I seriously thought Peter or Edmund would have been seriously injured before going back to school, so I was glad the officers came in when they did. Susan and I joined the boys are the bottom of the steps, for Susan to drag them towards a bench.