Chapter 29 Lucy

It was all deadly quiet in the room. I was leant on the stone table, looking at my long-ago given healing cordial, and wandered if it would be to any use.

i was sat eager for their return, and it was that very moment that i heard the signal of the horns.

Tucking my cordial into my belt, i ran out of the tomb and outside to reveal much less people as they had left with...

i checked if i coukd see my three siblings, that was one of the first things i always did after a battle.

good. Peter was infront of the group, susan not far behind and Edmund carrying what looked like a small body.

Peter's distraught face made me think, but i could not read his expression...

"What happened?" i exclaimes, causig gim to look up from his glare at the ground, and he turned towards Caspian, who looked just as angry and upset.

"Ask HIM" I saw Peter clenching at his sword and i was trembling. What had become of him?

"Peter..." Susan retorted calmly, only three arrows were left in the stash on her back, and this made me shiver..

"Me? You could have called it off, there was still time! There wasn't thanks to you! If you had kept to the plan, those soldiers might be alive right now!" Peter mumbled, i knew he was tryig to contain himself.

" And if we stayed here like i suggwsted the definitely would be!" Caspians anger raged, as Peter was now glaring at him.

"You called us remember!?" Peter claimed.

" My first mistake.." Caspian looked fown in guilt.

"You first mistake was thinking you coukd lead these people!" Peter said through gritted teeth. It sunk in deeply as i could.

"HEY! i lost a sister tonight! Everyone never really got to knew her!i knew she didnt mean much to you as she did to me, but...she was still my little sister, and plus, i wasn't the one who abandoned Narnia!" Caspain shouted, tears spolling out of his eyes.

"You invaded Narnia, you have no more right than Miraz does, you, him, your father! and dont you think everyone here is grieving!" Peter pelted at the top of his lungs.

A sort of shriek coukd be heard and then they both had their swords at their necks.

"STOP IT!" Edmund shouted, he too had tears in his eyes.

" And YOU! you were supposed to keep her safe! You had Rose with you on the eagle? Did you just drop her off?????" Caspian shouted louder than ever before.

"She wanted to fight! i resisted at first, but..." Edmund trailed off.

"But WHAT??" Caspian's voice shuddered the ground, bringing more silece than ever before.

Edmund remained silent, his voice was croaky before, but now it looked like he had no voicw at all.

All at once, Caspian backed off, glarig at him, whilst Orious and Edmund put down....DLF!

I quickly ran over, multitaskig as such as grabbig the cordial, kneeling down, and looking at Trumpkin.

The liquid touched his lips, and the silenced await, to hear him breathing was full of tense.

I heard footsteps behind me, and i then watched as Caspian and Nikabrik walked into the tomb, belongside, i also watched as a mother grieved.

A sudden gasp for breath, caught my attention as i swerved round to face,a startled Trumpkin.

"What you all standing around for?" He grumbled miserably, but i didnt care as long as he was alive.

i looked up to Edmund who couldn't even force a smile, but i knew he wanted to.

"Telamrines will be here soon enough, thank you" i hears him say as i got upas we exchanged smiles.