6

Rose🌹

I awoke out of my coma to the sound of cobbles beneath me

I awoke out of my coma to the sound of cobbles beneath me. I knew now that I was on a horse, but I wasn't in my usual position. Blood was forcibly rushing to my head, this made me really dizzy as I tried to sit up. My back was arched over the horse and I must have been in this sack kind of thing because I couldn't see a thing.

The cobbles I knew to belong to the castle. It's all ended for me now! They wanted to kill us, that's why we had run away and now I had fallen right back into their trap- his trap.

I wanted this feeling to stop and it was a good job that we came to halt that very second otherwise I would have freaked out.

I heard low voices (obviously belonging to the soldiers) but then I heard an all too familiar voice.

" Wait, my lord it's not what you think!" General Glozelle exclaimed. The voices were trailing away from me- thank god- but I could just about hear them.

" Then what is it?" Miraz said devishly, obviously wanting either me and Caspian dead.

" We're not exactly sure..." What do you mean?

I heard the swift raising of a sack and a strong gasp was heard from Miraz. Whatever it was, it sure must have been surprising for him!

" Impossible..." I just about heard him whisper.

" We caught Princess Roselyn, though sire, quite easily" I heard a soldier say, I knew he was smirking, that fool...

" Do NOT call me Roselyn!" I yelled from the sack and managed to push the sack off of me and my eyes felt blurry. My feet were tied together, but -for some odd reason- my hands and mouth were not.

" Aah, Miss Rose trying to run away!" Miraz sneered as he pulled me off the horse, so I landed with a whack on the floor.

" Tell me, why did you run away from your loving uncle" He kneeled down to listen, but I did not reply, my eyes were not bothered enough to look up, so the throbbing of my head got worse and worse, my heart beat faster as I knew his next move.

The slap was almost unbearable, though I knew he could do much worse.

" Keep her in the prison until i'm done with the meeting" Miraz trailed off and he stormed out of the room, as I was hurled over a strong back.

I knew the prison was a horrible place, not that I had been down there before, but professor had told me stories when I was little.

As if it were an instinct I closed my eyes briefly, trying to make all of this, one, nasty, nightmare.