12

Susan

I saw what was happening.

They were going to drown a Narnian.

Is shot an arrow as fast and as accurately as I could to scare them.

" Drop him!" I yelled so they could here me.

Us four watched for not longer than a second as the dwarf was thrown into the lake.

Edmund and Peter raced to the lake, as I shot another arrow before the soldier could hit me, and it hit him straight in the chest. The other (scared) dived in to safety.

Peter had swam to the dwarf and now was pulling him out onto dry land.

Edmund had gathered the boat and made sure it didn't float off as he tied it to a spare dagger which he had stuck into the ground.

Lucy cut the dwarf's ropes tied to his legs and arms, and stood back to see his reaction.

We gathered around him as he spat out the water from his lungs (I expect).

" Drop him?" He said angrily.

That was just rude, we had just saved his life! Me and Peter were horror-stricken by his rudeness.

" That's the best you could come up with???" He carried on, as he wiped his beard away from his mouth.

" A simple thank you would suffice!" I tried to stay calm.

" They were doing fine, drowning me without your help!" He retorted, before I could even breathe.

" Maybe we should have let them!" Peter had managed to not sound too angry when he said that, but it was what he deserved.

" Why were they trying to kill you anyway???" Lucy said innocently, trying to act nice in the worst of situations.

" They're Telmarines, It's what they do!" He explained as if he had already done.

" Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund asks confused.

" Where have you been for the last few hundred years??" The dwarf asked, looking down.

"It's a long story" Lucy said, looking from us to the dwarf smiling.

The dwarf looked up to see me pass Peter his sword.

I counted the seconds it took for him to realise we were the Kings and Queens of Old.

" Oh you have got to be kidding me! Your it? Your the kings and Queens of old"  19 seconds precisely.

" High king Peter the Magnificent" Peter stepped forward, his hand outstretched.

" You probably could've left off the last bit" I said sheepishly.

" Probably!" The dwarf tried not to laugh, as Peter was the King.

" You might be surprised" Peter withdrew his sword.

" Oh, you don't want to do that boy!" He said, smirking, he looked a little bit daunted.

" Not me, Him" Peter explained as he passed the sword to the dwarf, and Edmund got into his battle position.