Chapter 24 Susan

Edmund had just been taken by an eagle to the tower to give us our signal. Me, Peter, Rose and Caspian were about to do the same.

It was very dark, so the flickering light of the torch was almost blinding through the night.

As we glided through the sky, ready to jump down to where Caspian called the entrance to the main quarters.

I shot an arrow into a fellow guard, so Peter only had to slash the other, so we were free to raid.

As we agreed, Caspian and Rose led us to the supposed Professors' office.

" Professor" Caspian knocked quietly on the window, but there as no sing of life in the window, so Caspian decided to barge in, and found nobody in.

Rose picked up his glasses from his desk, it must be horrible not knowing what has happened to him.

" We have to find him!" Caspian stated, wanting no rejections to his plan.

" You don't have time, you need to get the gate open!" Peter retorted quietly as they didn't want to make too much noise.

" You wouldn't even be here without him!" Caspian argued, then his face dropped.

" And neither would I..." He continued, as Peter turned to me for advise.

" You and I can deal with Miraz..." I mumbled.

" And I can still get to the gate in time!" Caspian said with hope in his voice.

And at that he went off, leaving us in the small, cramped space of the office.