The story of the Sun and Moon

Every morning Sun rose into the sky and every evening he fell to the other side. He gave light to man and warmth to the Earth. He watched over the creatures of the day until dusk. Every evening Moon rose in the sky and lit up the night stars. She gave light to the animals at night and comfort to those who needed it. She shined beautifully until dawn came and she disappeared from the sky once again. But before Moon disappeared completely from sight, Sun caught a glimpse of her every morning. She was beautiful with her porcelain skin and golden hair. He wanted to speak with her but every time he would say hello, right before she was about to respond, she disappeared from sight. Little did he know that Moon felt the same for him. Every evening as she came into the sky, Sun was already disappearing, she would call out to him but every time she did, she was too late. Her only comfort was to think about him, and imagining what they would talk about. Even though she was surrounded by stars, she still felt alone.
Though they could see each other, they could never be together. Close, but to far to touch. Seeing each other for a split second before they vanished from each others sight. But they continued to try, calling to one another and failing every time. They didn't want to give up, they didn't want to let go. So the Sun continued to chase the Moon, and the Moon continued to follow the Sun.

Not sure what this is! I just saw the fan art up above and this popped into my head! More on the way! :)