Chapter 01

"hey tae im he-".

you dropped your phone.the sight of your boyfriend thrusting in and out,sending an overwhelming pleasure to the girl underneath him just made you look so pathetic.

he didnt stop,grabbing a handful of her hair,pulling it,making the girl scream in pleasure.you didnt know whats worst.the fact that he proceed to fuck the living hell out of her or the fact that the girl is actually your friend.

taehyung tilted his head towards your direction and immediately pushed your so called friend away,making her to pout."baby why did you sto-"her eyes widen as she rushed to cover her body with the baby blue blanket.

"no use covering your body.im sure lots of people seen that already"you tried to blink away the tears that was forming.you walked straight to the closet."no (y/n) i c-can explain"taehyung ran after you,struggling to put on his oversized white shirt and some boxers.

you grabbed a suitcase and stuffed your cloths in.you didnt care how messy it was your goal is just to get your ass out of here."look babe im sorry okay"he grabbed your hands but you pushed him away.

"sorry?no you're not sorry tae.that bed.we cuddle there every fucking night.you stole my first kiss on that bed.we share our ups and down on that bed.and you have the tendency to fuck my friend on the same bed"you closed your eyes.

"im sorry.im really sorry"he cried.some part of you want to hug him and tell him that its okay but the other part is telling you no."tae i think we need to end this relationship"you sighed tears streaming down.

"no please dont.i know what i did was wrong but please dont go.i love you.i really fucking do"he pleaded."if you really felt that way,you wont do that".

taehyung fell on his knees crying and begging you to not go.as much as you wanted to stay,you carried your suitcase then carried it out.you walked past the hoe earlier."(y/n) youre leaving already?please stay we can have threesome"jessica clapped her hands,liking her suggestion.

you cringed."youre fucked up jessica"you showed her a disgusted face before walking away.you can hear taehyung shouting from the walk in closet.with a heavy heart you twisted the door knob,letting the cold air dried you stained cheeks.

_♡_

"comin--oh (y/n)!what are you doing here and whats with the suitcase?wait why are you crying?"lacey obviously,being your friend that acts like a mom need to ask you everything.

"do you expect me to answer your questions outside?let me in bro"you scoffed.lacey rolled her eyes,opening the door wider for you to come in."so whats up?"she asked as you comfortably sat on the silver bean bag.

"nothing much.i broke up with tae and thats pretty much it"you rubbed your temples."damn but why tho.i mean tae is the full package.he's fucking hot,he can sing aswell as dance and goddamn that voice of him"lacey then started to fangirl about how hot taehyung is.

"yea hes hot and all.he can sing and dance but damn hes a hoe"you scoffed."im gonna grab some soju,its story time"lacey quickly went to grab a few bottles of soju.

kim fucking taehyung,why are you breaking me apart?

_♡_

yall so this is completely diffrent from the chapter before and ya kno im gonna change mr arrogant tae to someone more kind(?)

i mean i never wanted to make him so evil.so i shall change the plot.also i will be using (y/n) so this is going to be like jungkook X reader.

and i will change every scene so stay updated or i will tell you guys if i finish editing:3