Chapter 10

hey look whos back after so many fcking months

___

taehyung stared at the paper,confused as hell why in the world did that guy just randomly popped out of no where,ask him a few questions,gave him a piece of paper with his number written on it then left.

"kim hanjung"he said the name soft and slowly as if he was trying to study his name."seems familiar"he added.

he decided to shrug it off since he wasnt in the mood to think about anything else except for how will he talk to (y/n) again.

just when he is about to close his eyes,his phone vibrated signalling him that someone texted him.he will usually ignore it and check the messages later but this time something is telling him to check it out.

(y/n)♡

taehyung was internally screaming inside,stumbling on random things on the floor.he re-read the name over and over again just incase he read that all wrong.almost immediately he click on the text.

(y/n)♡

taehyung-ah

lets talk?

with shaky hands taehyung managed to type a perfect sentence without any typo.he tried to keep the text simple and not to obvious that he misses (y/n).

of course

where?

our fav cafe?

not sure if u
remember it tho

ill never forget
that

see ya

after sending the last message taehyung rushed to his closet picking out any nice cloths that he can find.he probably gonna do a lot of sorting and cleaning later but he doesnt mind.

he spend a good 15 minutes searching for the perfect outfit and he ended up wearing a white tee with some blue ripped jeans.he also put on a black leather jacket just to complete the whole look.

______

taehyung was earlier than he thought.he waited.ordered two ice latte and a slice of chocolate cake.after about 20 minutes or so you finally arrived,looking as stunning as always in taehyung's eyes.

"sorry tae im late"you apologize taking a seat infront of him.

taehyung on the other hand was about to cry tears of joys because you
still call him tae,like you always do.

"not a problem"taehyung smiled.

then you casually talk to him,which made taehyung a little bit surprise because youre suddenly comfortable around him after the things that he has done to you.

you guys were just catching up with each other.telling each other intresting things that you guys did while taehyung tell some cheesy jokes once in awhile.