Chapter 05

"jungkook?"someone suddenly approached him.its been days since he slept in the park and no one didn't seem to mind his presence.he was friendly to the childrens even though some of the parents need to keep and eye on their kids 24/7.he had no intention or what so ever to harm the kids.

he tilted his head towards the direction of the voice only to see yoongi,one of jungkook's bestfriend."yoongi hyung"jungkook ran towards his hyung,relieved and excited all together,giving the older a bone crushing hug"when did you get out of that place?"yoongi asked,returning the hug.

"a few days ago"he said,showing off his bunny smile which made the older smile."let's go home.you must be tired sleeping here in the park"yoongi chuckled."wait how did you know?".

"well based on the fact that your bag is there on the bench and you smell really bad,im sure people might assumed that you are some beggar.you look ugly as well".

"wow don't need to be so straightforward.that kinda hurts you know"jungkook chuckled.he grabbed his bag and bid goodbye to the park which yoongi find really cute.jungkook smiled immediately turned into a frown as his eyes landed on a girl that broke his heart.or is it the other way around.

"isn't that (y/n)?go talk to her.she must be surprised"yoongi pushed jungkook slightly,wiggling his eyebrows."hyung let's just go home first"jungkook scratched the back of his neck.the older obviously gave him a confused look." i-i..i just w-wanna look presentable in front of her"jungkook tried to make an excuse.

"hmm true.you look bad"yoongi chuckled.jungkook laughed awkwardly.jungkook tried to hide his face but it's no use at all because you already saw him.lacey said to ignore him but you can't help but feel bad.he looked tired and you wonder if the past few days he has been sleeping in the park.

the reason why he's not invited is because lacey came at the wrong time.she assumed that jungkook hurt you or something because you were crying.you wanted to explain but lacey didn't give you any chance.

and you wonder if you still have feelings for jungkook?

___

"welcome back kook!!"seokjin,hoseok,namjoon and jimin shouted in in sync.jungkook eyes widen and his jaw dropped.he felt so love again.being behind bars,receiving no love at all suck."I called them a while ago when you're busy ordering the ice cream"yoongi leaned against the door frame with his gummy smile plastered on his face. 

"we miss you kook"namjoon said as everyone gathered around jungkook giving him a big group hug.jungkook couldn't help but feel extremely happy."especially mochi.he talk about you all the time"seokjin teased jimin which made him to cover his cheeks."miss you so fucki--"seokjin slapped jimin's head."language".

jimin rolled his eyes."miss you so much kookie"jimin showed off his smile."me too"jungkook gave him a hug.

___

- l a t e r  t h a t  n i g h t -

jungkook sighed.he was happy that his hyungs are here with him again.hes happy to eat home cooking,to talk to someone,to finally be free.he thought that once he get out of the jail,he'll be happy because he finally will see (y/n).those three years wondering if she will still wait for him,those three years imagining that she will greet him happily and start a family with him.

he was wrong.

his phone buzzed,disturbing his deep thoughts.

(y/n) ❣

we need to talk
[read at 12.33pm]

I didn't have the
chance to explain
last time
[read at 12.34pm]

jungkook didn't know how to respond.

it's ok if u don't wanna
reply ik it's awkward
[read at 12.34pm]

I'll see u tmrw *insert
location*
[read at 12.35pm]

goodnight kook
[read at 12.35pm]

goodnight (y/n)❣
[message not send]

I miss you💔
[message not send]

I miss you kook
[message not send]