Chapter 09

I have to remake this chapter like six times wattpad why are you being so mean(ಥ͜ʖಥ)
appreciate my hard work juseyo❣❣❣

also tae is finally here

+

taehyung shoved his hand on his hoodie pocket.his eyes fixed on the floor.he wanted to see you but was afraid to make a move.he fished out his phone debating whether he should text you or not.though lacey wouldn't agree he was hoping there's some slight chance that lacey will change her mind.

he unconsciously clicked on your contact number,revealing the past text that brought a smile on taehyung's face.he then sighed,putting the phone back in his pocket walking to wherever his feet take him.

he stop infront a small cafe.he saw one of his ex classmate working in the cafe,park jimin.he wanted to greet the guy but his gaze landed on someone who caught his attention.

it was you,lacey and unfamiliar guy.

he frown when the guy was making you blushed."i-is that jungkook?"he asked himself.he remembered about you telling him about your ex,jeon jungkook."thought he's in jail"taehyung mumbled.

"hello young man"a guy who's in his late 20's suddenly spoke startling taehyung.he bowed down,to surprised to say anything."I see youre looking at those three people there,for quite long actually"the man continues.

"y-yes.that girl wearing the black sweater was my girlfriend"he said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck."was your girlfriend?"the man smirked."how about the guy do you know him?"the man proceeds to asked.

"assuming his name is jungkook?"taehyung said and it came out more like a question."mhmm and he took someone that I adore so much"the man spoke,a slight sadness can be heard from his voice.

"and he as well took something from you right?"the man then looked at taehyung who gave him a confused look."t-took what?"taehyung stuttered.

"(y/n)".

"w-what do you mean?how do you know her?".

"look at them.dont they look so happy together.i heard that (y/n) is getting back with his ex boyfriend,jungkook"the man said obviously he was lying.taehyung eyes widen.he was falling for his trap."you wanna stop them from getting together right?".

taehyung bit his lips,thinking hard."b-but that is wrong.if (y/n) loves jungkook more than its okay"taehyung smiled bitterly.

"you're so kind but if you ever change your mind here's my number"the man said handing taehyung a paper with his number phone written on it.

the man then start to walk away.

"w-wait"taehyung ran after him."what's y-your name?".

the man flashed him a smile.

"hanjung.kim hanjung".

special thanks to @LindaGashi9 I've seen her/him lmao before I even re-edit my book omf you're such a loyal reader I'm proud

aNDD

to @Imurhopeu thank youu❣
go check out her story 'jungkook imagine'❤