Chapter 04

"you still like jungkook though?"lacey asked after she saw you being all quiet."I honestly don't know.I have this mixed emotion ya know"you sighed.you and jungkook has been dating for almost 5 years and things were going pretty well for both of you.

but ever since he received a phone call from one of his friend or at least that what he told you.he started going out and came back two or three days later.both of you started to fight and it mentally hurt you.

a few days later,lacey called you saying that jungkook will be arrested because he was caught red handed repeatedly stabbing a man who is in his late 30's by lacey's father who happened to be a policeman.

you visited him once and that's the first and the last time you'll ever visit him because lacey and your family forbidden you to go see him.hes a killer for godsake.he said that he did it to protect you or something but his story didn't make any sense.

you end up moving on after a few months locked up and crying. you started going out with taehyung only because lacey set up a blind date for you.its going pretty well and of course all good thing must come to an end.

"lacey?"you whispered.she hummed in response."what if I just adopt a kid? I mean who needs man anyways"you scoffed."I mean if you want to but if I get married one day and you whined like a kid saying that you regret not searching for someone to love,I swear imma kick your ass".

you chuckled lightly.

it hurts.

real bad.

_❣_

"where's (y/n)?"taehyung asked."why should you care idiot"lacey rolled her eyes."go fuck other bitches you ungrateful child.i regret encouraging (y/n) to go on a date  with some moron like you"lacey slammed the door in front of his face."lacey I was trying to protect her!! please let me talk to her!!"he shouted knocking on the door.he didn't realize that he was crying.

"i-is that taehyung?"I asked."ignore him.sooner or later he will go away"lacey said boredly."I was trying to protect (y/n)!"you heard taehyung shouted weakly.you scoffed."by fucking my bestfriend how is that supposed to protect me".

then it hit you.

that's what jungkook said three years ago.

+

idk where is this going but just gonna go with it(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)