Chapter 03

your eyes fluttered open only to see a guy who is half naked sleeping soundly beside you.it doesnt take you seconds to recognized the guy."j-jungkook?"you whispered in disbelief.he didnt budge nor did he flinched.

you stared at him for while.the guy who left you because he did something dumb is really sleeping peacefully beside you.without thinking twice,you slapped him,quite hard,just to make sure that hes real.

he immediately sat up straight,eyes wide open."what the actual banana milk (y/n)"jungkook rubbed the spot that he was previously hitted."jeON JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT YOURE IN JAIL?!?"you shouted.

"weLL DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM IN ONE"jungkook rolled his eyes."its been three years (y/n).i was in jail for three years.this isn't the 'welcome back jungkook' i expected it to be"jungkook scoffed.

"weLL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WHEN YOU SUDDENLY SLEPT NEXT TO ME"you shouted."okay chill are you on your period or something"he chuckled walking towards the closet.

"jungkook you cant be here.lacey will see us"you whispered."so youre my girlfriend whats the big deal"he boredly said."jungkook you need to go.please"you begged,hoping that lacey went to work early.

ignoring the pain on your head,you use all of your energy to stand up and dragged jungkook away."jungkook please"you pulled his hand but he softly pushed your hands away."what is wrong with you?im your boyfrie--"you cut him off.

"juNGKOOK THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO"you shouted.jungkook stopped whatever he was doing,looking at you with an expression you can't read." a-are you saying that,you're dating a-another guy"he stuttered.

"three years jungkook.i suffer for three years.im sorry I didn't wait for you"you looked down."that's not true.see you still keep this white T-shirt of mine" he said grabbing the plain shirt from the closet.you sighed."that's my ex's cloths.lacey threw your clothes away.so many things happen here kook".

"I waited for three years fo--".

"jUNGKOOK IF YOU'RE IN MY PERSPECTIVE YOU'LL DO THE SAME" you shouted then fell on your knees.those years,you suffered a lot.the memories replayed.your cheeks were stained with warm tears.

"w-what's going on he--jUNGKOOK?!"lacey came in.she looked at me who is crying on the floor then to jungkook." yOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP MAKING MY FRIEND CRY SHE SUFFERED ENOUGH"lacey ran towards me,suffocating me with a hug."gET OUT"she shouted.before jungkook can even explained lacey glared at him.

jungkook went out,obviously grabbing a shirt from his bag and putting it on before he walked out of the house.(y/n) wasn't the only one to suffer.jungkook suffer a lot too.he wasn't sure where the hell should he go but he walked for hours and end up sleeping on a bench in the park.

❣❣❣

ayy back with another update I was rushing on this one I'm soreh.i was just so excited I reached 200 followers thank you for all of you who followed me: 3333

and also this is very veRY VERY different and much better than the other plot hope u like it.

-calista💕