Chapter 07

jungkook walked in the told location.his hand shaking in fear,his legs felt weak.the last time he went here is three years ago and that time he told himself that he won't go here no more but here he is.the scent was very unpleasing but jungkook chose to ignore it.

"ah jungkook you're here"a familiar voice greeted him warmly.jungkook forced a smile didn't want the sincere smile from the old man to fade." I suppose you want an explanation"the old man chuckled."yes please"jungkook smile a little sincere this time.

"good I shouldn't keep it to myself for to long.my time is coming soon anyways"he coughed,hitting his chest several times."let's go to the rooftop.the air here is suffocating me".

jungkook agreed pushing his wheelchair towards the lift.though this place was abandoned it still works fine.they reached the rooftop in a few minutes.the cold air sending soft kisses on their faces.they spend a good five minutes looking at the breathtaking view before the old man,mr park broke the silence.

"do you remember the guy you killed that threatens (y/n) through messages?"he asked."his name is kim hansung right and he have a son kim hanjung and..".at this point jungkook lips were trembling.

"he's coming back for revenge.."

"for his father".

"b-but why does they hate (y/n) so much?why (y/n)?what did she do wrong?!"jungkook raised his voice,irritated.mr park flinched at jungkook's sudden tone but jungkook didnt notice."jungkook its not (y/n).i-its.."mr park hesitated to continue as if he was picking his next word by hand.

"..me".

"w-what?that d-doesnt make any sense"jungkook was now confused."im (y/n)'s father but please don't tell her.i was planning on telling her myself.hansung was threatening her about money that I borrowed from him and he ask (y/n) to give back what's his if not she will pay the consequences.s-so I thought by killing him will solve the problem.im r-really sorry jungkook".

"b-but wait w-what are we gonna do about his s-son?"he asked."I don't know jungkook.im terrified.hanjung could be anywhere wanting to get close to (y/n).he knows who you are so be very careful.he will use (y/n) to get your attention".

"b-but--im not sure if I could even protect (y/n).i couldn't be with her 24/7,lacey wouldn't let me get close to her.

"then gained back her trust.tell them what I told you but slowly.dont let (y/n) get scared.ask for help silently don't let hanjung know your plan.be more careful on who are you talking to even your friends".jungkook hesitated.he didn't wanna lie.he was obviously scared.

"jungkook I know you're scared.b-but if you didn't protect her someday you'll regret it.shes the only one I have and I want to fight.even without you I will protect her but look at me"he removed the blanket then pointed towards his non existence legs.

" I couldn't go anywhere without my wheelchair I couldn't walk.you may or may not lose any of your body part but if you truly love her you wouldn't mind and nor will she".

"and I regret not protecting her mother.I don't want you to repeat the same mistake as I did".

+

well that was long,I hope.but please continue to vote or even comment because honestly those little things you guys did already enough to make my day and make me update everyday,no kidding.

because suddenly I have some inspiration lmao.

teaser for the next chapter: D

jungkook texted you,saying that he was ready to talk and jungkook suddenly have the courage to talk to lacey too.

lacey at first didn't agree but after a lot of convincing by you,of course lacey gave up then choose to follow.

"wait what are you talking about jungkook?".

"I need to protect you from him..".

"before it's to late".

lmao I shud do a teaser so that I wont forget what I am suppose to write later.

here's some memes for y'all as a thank you gift for reading hehe

may not be bts memes but this is so relatable tbh