Chapter 02

"so youre saying that he fucked jessica on your and tae's bed?the place you guys share good memories together?does that hoe even know what is hes doing?"lacey drank a shot of soju then cursed taehyung for being an idiot.

"hes an idiot.a complete idiot"you cried.this wasnt the first time a guy broke your heart but it hurts so damn bad.youre the type to play hard to get but once the guy captured your heart you will love him that much until you cry.

you drank a shot,and another,and another.as time were pasing by,more soju bottles were seen."we should really get some sleep"lacey said,her eyes were half close."nah you go.you need to go work tommorow"you shooed her away.she eventually get up then leave you drinking alone.

suddenly you heard someone knocking not long after lacey went to sleep."who the hell is it now?"you lazily get up then walked towards the door,tripping on a few soju bottles.

"what?!?its 2 am why the fuck are you knocking on my bestfriend door"you shouted,didnt really see who the hell knocked the door."(y/n) thank god youre here.i miss you so much"the stranger said and judging from his low voice it must be a guy.

the guy hugged you but you really couldnt see anything because your eyes were half close.you were feeling a little bit tired and sleepy so the last thing you felt was the warmth of the guy's body.

i miss you (y/n).

_♡_

and its like a complete diffrent story.hope u like this plot better💕